I think we should stop picking on Ronda for a bit.

At first i thought she was just turning into some new money diva to compensate for whatever in her life is lacking on a very shallow level, now I just want her to stay away from drugs and learn to appreciate what she now has, takes shit too seriously. She's the only fighter i've ever actually admittedly loathed but I don't want her to destroy herself over something as trivial as sport.

When I first noticed the change it was around A time the Diaz bros. Nick in particular was getting a massive push prolly from the condit fight and his bombast nature worked for him because it wasn't an act, Ronda seemed like she was trying to emulate Nicks intensity at first and lost her real self in a tough girl persona that wasn't the real her.

Happened to pro wrestlers sometimes. After the crowds go away it usually gets very ugly and sad.

She should have babies with her giant big bird esque husband or whatever and open a gym to keep her busy in life and off drugs / self pity.

I won't be making or participating in nasty memes over her anymore, at this point it feels like bullying now and not just a push back against an annoying untruth that was being forced down our necks.

Rant over.

Thanks. Someone that finally understand what I'm talking about.
Still, people will call you a white Knight just because you care of someone else's health even though I was a Ronda "hater" myself.

She got $3mil for a 48 second beating
I could care less how fragile she is

Yeah, I think it is time to let her be too. I can't stand her, but she just got demolished embarrassingly again, and her career is basically done. A huge amount of people can't stand her, her stock just plummeted, and she is miserable. No need to pile on any more hate and ridicule. It's like a dude that is KO'ed but the ref doesn't know yet, and the opponent keeps beating in his unconscious face. She is done, just let her wither away in peace.....

I dislike her personality and was dancing around the TV when she got koed by Holm. Last night was the same thing until I remember how sensitive she is to criticism.

You may say that she has a weak mind but that's no reason to put more pain on her. Heck I'm really afraid that she'll commit suicide.
IMO she's a victim of her own hype.
She's that kind person that doesn't react well in losing. She's unhealthy obsessed with winning and forgot that she's a human.

So I say what about we have some empathy and actually support her getting over this and finally accept losses and being a better person?
Shiting on a shitty person will only make a person being more disgusting. And that's specially dangerous when she's already have suicidal history on her family.

That being said. War Nunes!
Get well soon Ronda.
"Do you believe in the nobility of suicide?"

Back