I think we should stop picking on Ronda for a bit.

Hancopo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I dislike her personality and was dancing around the TV when she got koed by Holm. Last night was the same thing until I remember how sensitive she is to criticism.

You may say that she has a weak mind but that's no reason to put more pain on her. Heck I'm really afraid that she'll commit suicide.
IMO she's a victim of her own hype.
She's that kind person that doesn't react well in losing. She's unhealthy obsessed with winning and forgot that she's a human.

So I say what about we have some empathy and actually support her getting over this and finally accept losses and being a better person?
Shiting on a shitty person will only make a person being more disgusting. And that's specially dangerous when she's already have suicidal history on her family.

That being said. War Nunes!
Get well soon Ronda.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that she learned a long time ago not to bother coming to Sherdog.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

She's been getting about 10x more hate than she ever deserved for over a year now. People have been saying worse things about her than she's ever said about anybody this whole time, and they've been acting like it was somehow justified.

But at the end of the day, who really cares anymore. That's the bottom line. Hating on Ronda only made sense when she was still relevant. Those days are over.

Read my sig.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that she learned a long time ago not to bother coming to Sherdog.

That's right but people will keep saying nasty things to her on her social media you know?
I'm all about she gets a shower of humbling but that didn't work for her when she lost to Holm. She still trapped on that moment.
As I said I'm no fucking white Knight and I did my fair share in hating her in the past.
The thing is this is just a sport and I'm really concerned about someone's life.

I dislike her personality and was dancing around the TV when she got koed by Holm. Last night was the same thing until I remember how sensitive she is to criticism.

You may say that she has a weak mind but that's no reason to put more pain on her. Heck I'm really afraid that she'll commit suicide.
IMO she's a victim of her own hype.
She's that kind person that doesn't react well in losing. She's unhealthy obsessed with winning and forgot that she's a human.

So I say what about we have some empathy and actually support her getting over this and finally accept losses and being a better person?
Shiting on a shitty person will only make a person being more disgusting. And that's specially dangerous when she's already have suicidal history on her family.

That being said. War Nunes!
Get well soon Ronda.

Hello, Edmond.

Sorry I was rooting for both Cody and Amanda. Don't care if you believe me or not.
If only you have posted some of Shogun's or Aldo's embarrassing moments then yes. Some jimmies would be rustled lol

She doesn't read Sherdog.

People that abuse her - or anyone else - on social media are sacks of absolute mule shit though. Just pure cowardly scum.

At first i thought she was just turning into some new money diva to compensate for whatever in her life is lacking on a very shallow level, now I just want her to stay away from drugs and learn to appreciate what she now has, takes shit too seriously. She's the only fighter i've ever actually admittedly loathed but I don't want her to destroy herself over something as trivial as sport.

When I first noticed the change it was around A time the Diaz bros. Nick in particular was getting a massive push prolly from the condit fight and his bombast nature worked for him because it wasn't an act, Ronda seemed like she was trying to emulate Nicks intensity at first and lost her real self in a tough girl persona that wasn't the real her.

Happened to pro wrestlers sometimes. After the crowds go away it usually gets very ugly and sad.

She should have babies with her giant big bird esque husband or whatever and open a gym to keep her busy in life and off drugs / self pity.

I won't be making or participating in nasty memes over her anymore, at this point it feels like bullying now and not just a push back against an annoying untruth that was being forced down our necks.

Rant over.

Back