I think Walker should go to HW; he will have a huge speed advantage there that will work in his favour

Still good to see you though, now that you've depressed me lol.

If you ever want to PM me and rant I'll listen sir.
I'm sorry man I just feel bad for slacking here. It's all good! Thanks lemur <RomeroSalute>

I think Kayla Harrison would knock him out.

Reactions: HHJ
Basically there is nothing he can do. If he cant beat (or even come close) to beating Ankalaev and Volkov, he has no hope to beat Jiri or Poatan. Basically just spinning wheels. The guys left for him to fight are guys who would likely want to fight someone higher in the rankings, guys like Jan and Rakic probably wouldnt bother. Maybe fight Reyes?
During Thiago Santos 9 fight skid, the only guy he beat was Walker. He went 1-8 and Walker was his lone win. I agree it’s hard to give him fights. Maybe that shitty Korean LHW (Da Un Jung) that should have been Sam Alveys loan win would be a good candidate. Is he still in the UFC? Last time I seen him Carlos Ulberg subbed him.

Reactions: HHJ
Sure, and why don't you just ask to match him up with Pavlovich, Tuivasa, or Dereck Lewis while you're at it?

While also being pretty big and powerful still. At LHW his opponents are too skilled for him.
He started at HW and struggled a bit there
His sweat spot has been more the small LHWs
Oezdemir is just a LHW that bangs like a HW

I think he'd win the title if he was able to avoid getting punched in the head region by pretty much anyone in the division.

Walker should just fight unranked guys for entertainment at this point. Or give it up and save some brain calls.

While also being pretty big and powerful still. At LHW his opponents are too skilled for him.

Can you mods just dispose of this asshole already?

Back