I think Walker should go to HW; he will have a huge speed advantage there that will work in his favour

Arlovski and Overeem are more skilled than him.
Good point, I see Walker showing a lot of skill in different areas at times, but I couldn't say what he's especially good at.

That chin is cracked already.

Going to HW will definitely shatter it

Good point, I see Walker showing a lot of skill in different areas at times, but I couldn't say what he's especially good at.
Hes a great physical specimen, thats for sure, but skill wise? He just seems to wing it out there.

Maybe the way his body reacts to KOs is protecting his brain somehow. I just know I feel bad for him, but maybe he can continue to have stretches of success in his career like Arlovski or Overeem.
You are probably on to something, and least partly, it could be a side effect of moronic weight cuts.

He has horrible fight IQ. He honestly should retire. He has every advantage against Volkan and didn't use any of them. Stefan Strive level fight IQ

You are probably on to something, and least partly, it could be a side effect of moronic weight cuts.
Yeah like maybe his brain isn't actually getting hurt that bad, his nervous system is just very sensitive and shuts him down when it gets a shock. (I'm mostly joking, but who knows.)

I don't feel too strongly that he needs to stop fighting. If he gets knocked out a lot of times in a row and starts looking compromised then someone will stop him. It's definitely shortening his career though cause he needs probably the rest of the year off I'd think to be safe.

Brother he would die from a Black Beast right to the dome.. Are you insane?? That clown should retire. He doesn't take the sport serious

Basically there is nothing he can do. If he cant beat (or even come close) to beating Ankalaev and Volkov, he has no hope to beat Jiri or Poatan. Basically just spinning wheels. The guys left for him to fight are guys who would likely want to fight someone higher in the rankings, guys like Jan and Rakic probably wouldnt bother. Maybe fight Reyes?
Nice, Reyes is a good shout. It's a good fight to ease him back into the top 10 and a good fight for Johnny to stop the losing streak.

Reactions: HHJ
Speeds not the issue did you see oedzemirs slow ass arm punching

Back