I think Tony Ferguson would beat both Khabib and Conor

Conor doesn't want that fight at all. Worse matchup than Diaz and he knows it. You won't hear much from Conor about Tony.

Yup so do I. Tony would have Conor gassed out in a few minutes, it would be embarrassing to watch. Tony/Khabib would be more close and interesting but I really think I would pick Tony. He is so creative and crafty and he is very good everywhere

Tony fighting either 1 of them is what i would rather see than what were supposed to see.

Tony is a good match-up for Conor, but a potentially tough fight for Khabib.
Lando almost had Tony out a number of times, and Lee dropped him briefly in the first in their fight, that wouldn't hold up with Conor. Tony's striking worked against Dos Ajos due to Dos Anjos' weakness to pressure as well as Tony's length. Tony also (a few years back) had trouble with another boxer in Johnson.
Against Khabib he'd be a ground threat, and has the length to keep him shooting from further out which isn't Khabib's forte compared to Lee.

Conor doesn't want that fight at all. Worse matchup than Diaz and he knows it. You won't hear much from Conor about Tony.
He could have fought him in March/April, then we would have known. But nah, fuck that, set up Khabib/Tony. Unfortunately as soon as it was gonna happen, Tony trips.

Tony got the shit kicked out of him by Lando Vanatta for fucks sake.

Anybody that doesn't have above average striking or shoots on him loses. No one else.

Tony's awkward striking might give Conor problems. His cardio is much better than Conor's.
You mean all the wasted motion Tony employs when striking that doesn't do shit?

All In Good Time, Homie

#Patience #ItsAVirtue

This would be ideal for me if it were true. Tony is a really fun fighter, I hope he beats them both.

Back