I think this Picture accurately shows the Future of Cris Cyborg

OK. I do not believe that you get as large as GG unless you are taking a lot of male supplements.
She's 6'2 which is not due to supplements, she looks chemically enhanced but she could easily be that heavy without drugs if she was chubby (like she used to be lol).

I sign this statement and add a photo with a brilliant caption.

wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil-role-model-wtf.jpg

Do you choose snu snu or death?

2387534dad134b37a0e02aa7716e5b358da544bbbcb5dc815de6f53c50b814cb.jpg

You just proved my point: Cyborg would never fight someone bigger than her in MMA.
You think she would fight Baars in MT/KB but duck her in MMA? Besides, I believe your point was that she would never fight someone bigger period. Ronda has also enjoyed a size advantage in most of her fights but when she didn't....

rouseyholmko.jpg

Who won that fight?

You think she would fight Baars in MT/KB but duck her in MMA? Besides, I believe your point was that she would never fight someone bigger period. Ronda has also enjoyed a size advantage in most of her fights but when she didn't....

rouseyholmko.jpg

Who won that fight?
My point is that Cyborg would never fight anyone bigger than her in MMA not kick Boxing , Muay Thai, Sambo, Wrestling or Judo since this is the UFC Discussion Forum, and the UFC holds MMA events. Did I need to spell that out for you?

Back