I think this Picture accurately shows the Future of Cris Cyborg

cyborg_-_baars.0.jpg

You right.
Taller and lighter.

Somebody here who trained with Baars said she walked around at 150 around the time of that fight.

I guess Charmaine might match Borg's weight (might).

Taller and lighter.

Somebody here who trained with Baars said she walked around at 150 around the time of that fight.
Dude, they weigh in at the same weight. Do people say Jones fought the bigger fighter in DC? No they don't. Baars is way taller and hops around the cage like a fucking kangaroo.

Dude, they weigh in at the same weight. Do people say Jones fought the bigger fighter in DC? No they don't. Baars is way taller and hops around the cage like a fucking kangaroo.
I view Wonderboy (178 in cage) as much smaller than Woodley (195? in cage). Maybe I'm old fashioned though, a lot of people on here weigh height more than... weight lol.

Funny y'all bring that fight up.

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Wow Gabi's lost a lot of weight. She must have started eating healthier

X65nPgs.jpg

I imagine USADA doesn't operate wherever this event will be taking place

she lost it real quick too it seems
If she and Cyborg are friends, Cyborg should ask her for weight cutting advice. That's an incredible weight cut and Cyborg only needs to lose like 5 lbs. Gabi was also all muscle just like Cyborg, so there's no excuses.

Gabi must have had a great nutritionist like Mike Dolce

OK. I do not believe that you get as large as GG unless you are taking a lot of male supplements.

Back