• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think the OT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from your av, it would have to be puberty for you not to hit something.

Clearly "funny" is a vocabulary word you struggle with anyway.

I only fuck cousins anyways.

Funnier than anything you've come up with, and no, your busted face don't count.

Stillman should declare zane his newb, and jump in the contest with some homo pony thread.

I was orchestrating prison riots and drafting majority opinions when I was twelve.

Stillman's bed is covered with stuffed animals.

So the scientist finally got bored of sheep...

zane has potential.

if he werent going along with this fucking queer gimmick i would like him more than my newb (who i am probably going to can for lack of anything of note).

1311629560072.png

problem ponies?

zane has potential.

if he werent going along with this fucking queer gimmick i would like him more than my newb (who i am probably going to can for lack of anything of note).

Spider was PM'ing a big game. He's not without potential. Have you been coaching him?

i spoke with him a good bit. gave him, imo, a very good "user guide".

he just doesnt really post in the ot. hard to be part of an ot topic if you dont post in the ot.

hmmm...

So he's a shit plat who is just hoping to troll his way to an extra 3 months of green name in the contest, after which he will fuck off back to the plat forum, failing to contribute to the OT, and thereby undermining the purpose of the contest?

possible. that or maybe hes just waiting to august 1. either way something needs to happen or ill pick up another

hmmm...

So he's a shit plat who is just hoping to troll his way to an extra 3 months of green name in the contest, after which he will fuck off back to the plat forum, failing to contribute to the OT, and thereby undermining the purpose of the contest?

don't worry in three months you can make another tourney...

Stillman should declare zane his newb, and jump in the contest with some homo pony thread.

I was orchestrating prison riots and drafting majority opinions when I was twelve.

Stillman's bed is covered with stuffed animals.

I seriously can't believe he's lurked here since 07.

Show me the part where they make you post like a big bagful o' dicks.

frat douche's IMO

the OT is full of them.

What happened to the quality posters.

frat douche's IMO

the OT is full of them.

What happened to the quality posters.

You are unaware of the composition of the OT.
Mostly college grads. Average age is probably over 25.
A couple of kids.
Almost no frat douches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back