I think people underestimate small fighters' body mass and power

I think an important part most of these Armchair elite fighters do underestimate is PAIN TOLERANCE, yes physically speaking a bigger man has the advantage but the psychological effect it can have on you getting hurt by say a checked legkick,bodyshot,legkick or a strike to the face will 90% of untrained fighters shell up and retreat seen way too many of these examples firsthand.

I think an important part most of these Armchair elite fighters do underestimate is PAIN TOLERANCE, yes physically speaking a bigger man has the advantage but the psychological effect it can have on you getting hurt by say a checked legkick,bodyshot,legkick or a strike to the face will 90% of untrained fighters shell up and retreat seen way too many of these examples firsthand.
eb0adf263b85e4c53d2ffd22db605236.gif

some humans are monsters in resistance, look this cop endured it without fainting.

there are big guys that you KO just if you have a baseball bat.

eb0adf263b85e4c53d2ffd22db605236.gif

some humans are monsters in resistance, look this cop endured it without fainting.

there are big guys that you KO just if you have a baseball bat.

Reading comprehension

Back