I think my Walmart hired a handicapped person at returns on purpose to retain profits

Sounds more like a midget. I hear they are wild in bed. You probably missed a golden opportunity, Clippy. You could have had this spinning on your dick

1aq7AcgQ.jpg
Me likey

That's a great strategy on their behalf.

But at the same time, It is possible to return faulty items without being a dick to the worker. All you have to do is tell her the problem in a clear and calm manner and she should replace it for you. Problem solved.

Not yelling at cripples and disabled is a form of bigotry. Next time you look her right in eye(s) and let her have it -- show her you care by treating her like shit, same as you any customer service rep

That's a great strategy on their behalf.

But at the same time, It is possible to return faulty items without being a dick to the worker. All you have to do is tell her the problem in a clear and calm manner and she should replace it for you. Problem solved.

Funny to see a thread about this. Last week in walmart a guy was arguing with the lady behind the desk because he was trying to return an air matress. He called for a manager and they still wouldnt take it back. I dont remember if he had a receipt or not but apparently (i could be wrong) walmart has a different return policy for air matresses. I think the policy is on the wall behind the cust srvs desk. I have returned a bunch of stuff with no receipt...all they did was ask for my id and no problem.

didnt read the OP or any comments but this might be the best thread title ive ever seen

Back