I think Marlon Moraes signed with the UFC

giphy.gif

his record sucks
How so? Half of his four losses came extremely early in his career. He's been on a tear ever since hooking up with Frankie and his team.

This is his last loss at 145 to WEC vet Deividas Taurosevicius. He was beating that ass until he made a simple mistake that DT capitalized on.

Botter basically confirmed this after the last fight

I find it amusing how even Cruz's fans know he can't finish fights for shit. Everyone automatically replies Cruz 50-45.

I was just giving you a hard time though Lucifer, Marlon Moraes is going to make some noise in the UFC.

Hell yeah! I've been watching him for awhile and he'd be an excellent addition to that division.

I find it amusing how even Cruz's fans know he can't finish fights for shit. Everyone automatically replies Cruz 50-45.

I find it amusing that saying a fighter wins fights by decision is viewed as some kind of insult around here.

Good. Moraes will breathe life into the stale UFC 135 division.

Definitely looking forward to seeing Marlon in the UFC. Hope this is the case.

Don't know who that is so...

tumblr_m58m8peBCn1rw8rxco1_r1_500.gif

I find it amusing that saying a fighter wins fights by decision is viewed as some kind of insult around here.

Obviously you can't win every fight by stoppage but it's another thing to point fight and not actively seek the finish and be content to win on points all the time.

Obviously you can't win every fight by stoppage but it's another thing to point fight and not actively seek the finish and be content to win on points all the time.

I have zero problems with it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Goddamn I hope so. Bantamweight still feels a bit under the radar for how talent stacked it is and IMO is due for some explosive popularity. Cruz's incredibly dramatic comeback as Champ has already set it up for some eyeballs.

I hope this is true, started following Marlon after he picked up that split against Miguel (sigh) and became a fan not long after. Has definitely had some vicious finishes in his WSOF stint.

Would like to seem him paired with someone fringe top 10 for his debut. Almeida or Wineland would make for a good fight I reckon. Solid addition to the 135 roster if anything, the division is becoming quite stacked.

That would be awesome! It's always interesting to see who guys who dominated outside of the UFC do when they get to the UFC. Despite Dana and Co's statement that the UFC has the best fighters in the world, a ton of recent champs gained prominence in other organizations first. Just to name a few: Rockhold, Lawler, Condit, Bendo, Pettis, Alvarez. It's always great to see the best fighters fight the best. Hope he signs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back