I think Marlon Moraes signed with the UFC

Marlon and Bibiano are the two best Bantamweights outside of the UFC.
Moraes has nasty leg kicks/head kicks that could stop Cruz in his tracks.
Marlon Moraes Vs Michael McDonald would be a great debut fight for him and it would be a great test.
Gaethje needs a signing. Him vs Alvarez god damn thats a fight

and Dantas.

Moraes would annihilate McDonald. Mayday is on the verge of sucking if not there already.
Yes Dantas, man he's definitely somebody who flys under the radar.
How come you think Mayday is going downhill? Honestly I think the main reason he lost his last fight was due to fight IQ.
I wish he would've tried to take Lineker down.:(

Cruz 50-45 easy UD. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Moraes' leg kicks are going to be a nightmare for Cruz, if the Dillashaw fight is anything to go by. Still, Cruz by UD.

Yes Dantas, man he's definitely somebody who flys under the radar.
How come you think Mayday is going downhill? Honestly I think the main reason he lost his last fight was due to fight IQ.
I wish he would've tried to take Lineker down.:(
He trains at a shit gym with and hasn't improved at anything since he joined the UFC. Dude is only 25 but has already been passed by by the rest of the division. He probably wouldn't even beat someone unranked like Rob Font at this point.

Moraes is a beast. He's the kind of champ of another org that you outta give a title fight right away imo. Cruz v. Moraes sounds good.

Would love to see it but he was also talking about joining the UFC before signing his last extension.
His manager was running things then and got him a ridiculous deal even though WSOF can't sell one ticket to an event and is bleeding money. Aziz took WSOF for a ride. WSOF ain't giving out those deals anymore.

Moraes is a beast. He's the kind of champ of another org that you outta give a title fight right away imo. Cruz v. Moraes sounds good.
The average UFC/MMA fan has no clue who he is and doesn't watch WSOF. They don't hang out on Sherdog all day. You have to build him up so the audience is familiar with him.

His manager was running things then and got him a ridiculous deal even though WSOF can't sell one ticket to an event and is bleeding money. Aziz took WSOF for a ride. WSOF ain't giving out those deals anymore.
Yep. Gaethje and Branch are also managed by Ali and will undoubtedly jump ship after their contracts expire.

Good. Dude is running out of opponents at WSOF.

LOL @ Cruz is fucked u new to the fight game son? kid won touch cruz boy

LOL @ Cruz is fucked u new to the fight game son? kid won touch cruz boy
Yea cuz Cruz has beaten a ton of kickers before. Even if he wins he'll probably be out for another five years due to a jacked up leg.

Back