I think many of us can agree on this (re:this forum)

Kid McCoy was banned because people took him too seriously. Come on when he first started you got all hot and bothered even though it's been a running joke. It was to incite some angry little teen to lash out to protect their beloved sport. Kid was never EVER serious. He likes MMA. He's said he likes MMA. He goes to the fights. He follows the fighters. Knows more about them then most of the angst ridden pre-pubescent fucknuts on this site. And it was soo funny that he got under EVERYONE's skin. It's a shame that we lost a very intelligent poster as a result of some overprotective MMA Mods.

Summary: its ok to troll incessantly and use gay slurs if you're not serious, got it.

Yeah, it was funny at first...but the vast majority of Kid McCoy's posts became less about boxing and more about trashing MMA and MMA fighters...
yes...he may have been joking but the joke got old...

I mean look at his last fifty or so posts for proof...

I don't believe he should have been banned but he did it to himself.

ignoring it would have been the right approach. But notice how the HW Retards RUSHED to this forum to defend their sport's honor. That was more amusing than anything.

Summary: its ok to troll incessantly and use gay slurs if you're not serious, got it.

No retards like you troll in general so you should have been prime picking to get banned. Instead you ran to the Mods like a bitch.

This seems like a good place to add my worthless opinion. ;)

If the forum is suffering from blatant trolling, excessive flaming or anything else that you feel shouldn't be going on - please report it. I don't normally read this forum, but I don't want anyone who does feeling that the place is on a decline because of a lack of moderation and certain posters bringing the forum down.

I know you guys see reporting stuff as snitching, but it only serves to make the forum a better place to post.
I can't comment on Kid being banned because I wasn't involved and it hasn't been discussed in the mod forum, so sorry on that count.

Cheers boxing loving dudes.

I do get the point and it seems like you're doing your best to make yourself useful for this place, which should be appreciated considering that you're not even a Boxing forum mod.

However, considering what happened with McCoy, there are 2 things worth mentioning about your post :

1) Reporting his trolling (a guy who is knowlegeable about MMA, and brought more to the table than truckloads of the usual "Boxing vs MMA" HW posting) didn't make the boxing forum a better place to post at all, given that it led to the banning of the best poster left in here. Overall, I doubt it made Sherdog.net a better place to post either.

2) I would have thought that this kind of banning deserved a little discussion in the mod booth. We're not talking about flushing down a random trolling white belt here. Is it the way most bannings are done ? Just curious.

I really love both sports. I don't know why we all just can't get along.

Even though I am more excited about upcoming MMA events most of the time, this forum is normally the best on the site. Slow moving, but relatively troll free, and I learn a lot from the posters. Even the k1 forum can't quite compare.

This guy right here beat me to what I was going to say hah.

I do get the point and it seems like you're doing your best to make yourself useful for this place, which should be appreciated considering that you're not even a Boxing forum mod.

However, considering what happened with McCoy, there are 2 things worth mentioning about your post :

1) Reporting his trolling (a guy who is knowlegeable about MMA, and brought more to the table than truckloads of the usual "Boxing vs MMA" HW posting) didn't make the boxing forum a better place to post at all, given that it led to the banning of the best poster left in here. Overall, I doubt it made Sherdog.net a better place to post either.

2) I would have thought that this kind of banning deserved a little discussion in the mod booth. We're not talking about flushing down a random trolling white belt here. Is it the way most bannings are done ? Just curious.

You make fair points mate and I can't argue with them in all honesty. Personally I didn't see any of the reports against Kid McCoy, but they are easily missed at times due the volume.

I hate to sound like a jobsworth but I can't really go into any real detail of what posters get discussed in the booth prior to dishing out any cards and bans and who doesn't. It won't help Kid and it will just get me in the shit for discussing booth stuff.

Sherdog has lost a lot of big characters recently for various reasons and some people will be happy and some people will be hacked off. I think the boat might have sailed for Kid and I don't think I have any clout to change that, sorry.

I come to this forum make a few posts on fighters or fights I’m exited about (Mostly those involving Mexican Fighters) and I do notice all these threads about MMA vs Boxing, I never clicked on them, not one single one of them, not even the Randy vs Toney ones.

Why bother? All those here bitching about this forum that consider themselves great boxing fans should do the same, ignore the idiotic threads and go on to the good ones.

Kid McCoy got banned?

Well, fuck. How are fans of fighting sports so damned sensitive?

Just delete every fucking MMA vs Boxing thread in here. No need to snitch for bannings just bother mods to delete them. Where the forum mods at though? Haven't heard shit from them.

Just delete every fucking MMA vs Boxing thread in here. No need to snitch for bannings just bother mods to delete them. Where the forum mods at though? Haven't heard shit from them.

At nobsboxing.

as one of the 'last men standing' I would like to see the moderators take the following steps-

-sticky a 'no more threads about mma fighters boxing skill' threads. no you simpletons, bj penn, frankie edgar whoever boxing skill means nothing to the discussion of the SPORT of boxing, which is what the forum is intended for. put those in the mma section, to be fair if you see a 'could mayweather fight mma' in the boxing forum lock it or move it.

- be more active. if some moderator had shut down some of the more volatile threads then long term posters with so much to offer might not push too far, seeing as how this place has gotten so sensitive and gotten banned. lock threads, remind people to be civil but be more active. this is the first thread I've seen for a while to have a mod posting in it.

- at one time this was the best forum on boxing on the web, certainly better than the boxing specific forums (think heavyweight forums and what happens there) but sadly that time is now past, the other site being promoted has all of this forums' best posters, and while things do change it may be a long time before this forum can be thought of in that light, if ever again.

No retards like you troll in general so you should have been prime picking to get banned. Instead you ran to the Mods like a bitch.

so you think I troll, yet I have never received dubs? Kid McCoy was coming off dubs, and as soon as they came off he went right back in to his trolling and made a james toney thread, the same type of thread you are saying should be locked instantly Yea he didn't deserve it at all :rolleyes:

Mod Suggestion:

Rename this forum "LetUrHandsGo and Kingobould discussion".

so you think I troll, yet I have never received dubs? Kid McCoy was coming off dubs, and as soon as they came off he went right back in to his trolling and made a james toney thread, the same type of thread you are saying should be locked instantly Yea he didn't deserve it at all :rolleyes:

LOL. You still don't get it. In the midst of all of Mccoy's trolling he offered more knowledge on the subject of MMA and boxing than you've ever been able to offer up to this forum.

Another solution is to go through all of LetUrHandsGo's posts and report all of the posts he broke the rules in. Surely something he said should get him banned or in trouble. Fight fire with fire...

If Kid McCoy is gone for good, I dont want to read anything from the sorry individual who is responsible for his being banned. Especially when he brags about doing it...

Another solution is to go through all of LetUrHandsGo's posts and report all of the posts he broke the rules in. Surely something he said should get him banned or in trouble. Fight fire with fire...

If Kid McCoy is gone for good, I dont want to read anything from the sorry individual who is responsible for his being banned. Especially when he brags about doing it...

We welcome any posts that you see that break the rules being reported. This is completely different from going through a members post history and reporting things in the hope that it might be serious enough to warrant cards or a ban.

If LetUrHandsGo steps out of line without provocation, he will be punished like any other member on the forum.

LOL. You still don't get it. In the midst of all of Mccoy's trolling he offered more knowledge on the subject of MMA and boxing than you've ever been able to offer up to this forum.

And who cares?

Just because someone posts knowledge doesn't mean they get a free reign to troll, use slurs, etc.

You complain about the exact posts hemade, except you liked it because he bashed MMA, so it was "funny" and "not serious" yet if someone bashes boxing to be "funny" and "not serious" (AKA TROLLING), you get on your period, start crying, complain to the mods why they never come to the forum, and act like a baby.

Not only that if someone even hints at a something negative about boxing in any way shape or form, even if it's constructive criticism or plain old truth, they are instantly dubbed as TROLLLL GTFO. It's kinda funny.

I <3 hypocrites.

Last edited:
We welcome any posts that you see that break the rules being reported. This is completely different from going through a members post history and reporting things in the hope that it might be serious enough to warrant cards or a ban.

If LetUrHandsGo steps out of line without provocation, he will be punished like any other member on the forum.

Noted.

And who cares?

Just because someone posts knowledge doesn't mean they get a free reign to troll, use slurs, etc.

You complain about the exact posts hemade, except you liked it because he bashed MMA, so it was "funny" and "not serious" yet if someone bashes boxing to be "funny" and "not serious" (AKA TROLLING), you get on your period, start crying, complain to the mods why they never come to the forum, and act like a baby.

Not only that if someone even hints at a something negative about boxing in any way shape or form, even if it's constructive criticism or plain old truth, they are instantly dubbed as TROLLLL GTFO. It's kinda funny.

I <3 hypocrites.

When people bash boxers they're generally ignored in this forum. Or laughed at and proven wrong. You go and rat people out to the mods because you're a pussy faced piece of shit.

No one chased you out of the woodwork. You crawled out of the dark hole to rat on McCoy. No one here welcomes your utter bullshit. You haven't offered an ounce of wisdom and yet McCoy gets banned. Go crawl back in to the cobweb ridden vagina that spit you out so that you can develop a little bit more.

Kid getting banned was a travesty simple as. I hope this forum survives, what with some of the posters leaving for pastures new.

Back