I think it's time for TJ to hang up the gloves

I’ve been maintained in other threads that the stoppage to that fight was a good one. However the idea that TJ needs to hang up his gloves is going full retard.

I have you a like for 'Bang's garage'

who the hell are sherdoggers in real life? retire? wtf!!!???

his chin is shot.. hes never been ko'd. hes still champ.

bro, this HAS to be a troll

Tee Shirt For DJ:

"THEY PAID ME BIG BUCKS TO CLOSE THE DIVISION DOWN

AND ALL I GOT WAS TKOOeeeddd!."

how fucking dumb are you? Cumstain lame avatar and dude thinks it really matters.

Your brain gets rattled not your fucking chin you idiot.
You realize losing your equilibrium isnt the same as getting concussed you twat.

All those wars in TAM and Bang's garage have taken a toll on him. It showed very clearly last night. His chin is shot, the body is not what it used to be, and frankly I think the book is out on how to beat him - get him off balance and touch his temple.

It's only going to be downhill from here, especially if he has to fight a guy like Moraes who is a very polished striker and packs a mean punch.

He's had a great career, but I truly do believe that he's doing himself no favors by getting into the cage at this point. I don't want to see him become another Hendricks.
your nuts did not read

Agreed. It's clear that he can't take a punch anymore. Cody dropped him, Dodson stopped him, and Cejudo took his soul. Imagine if TJ did NOT train....he would have gotten finished even earlier! He did not land a single significant blow on Cejudo...I dont know if he is Willy Pep or Pernell Whitaker on their best defensive day, but the fact that Cejudo struck with TJ and DIDN'T GET TOUCHED is incredible!
Liked for the Pep and Sweetpea references, lol

He needs to take time to recover and get back in there at 135 and stay there, or go to 145 for a few fights.

Has a lot of fun fights vs hungry contenders at BW

Avoid Henry and save your stock. Another brutal finish in an immediate rematch would be better grounds to consider retiring...

Nope, it’s the opposite, he should never be allowed to retire no matter how old he is or how far he declines, deserves to be beat on for life for all the salty whining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back