I think it's time for TJ to hang up the gloves

Everyone should retire following every loss until there's 1 fighter left who should then retire from lack of competition

:D
Hang them up because the ref didn't let him fight? <Moves>

I drink your
Vanilla%20Milkshake.jpg

He should commit suicide honestly.

Why even live after you take a loss in MMA? No point in going on.

He should commit suicide honestly.

Why even live after you take a loss in MMA? No point in going on.
I think he's already touched the subject with his wife before.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see TJ asking for his noose on the next Thrill and agony.

Agreed. It's clear that he can't take a punch anymore. Cody dropped him, Dodson stopped him, and Cejudo took his soul. Imagine if TJ did NOT train....he would have gotten finished even earlier! He did not land a single significant blow on Cejudo...I dont know if he is Willy Pep or Pernell Whitaker on their best defensive day, but the fact that Cejudo struck with TJ and DIDN'T GET TOUCHED is incredible!

And so you see, kids, this is what we call "a moron".

He got hit behind the ear. Has nothing to do with his chin.

how fucking dumb are you? Cumstain lame avatar and dude thinks it really matters.

Your brain gets rattled not your fucking chin you idiot.

can't duck Moares for too long.

he's got a headkick waiting for the snake.

All those wars in TAM and Bang's garage have taken a toll on him. It showed very clearly last night. His chin is shot, the body is not what it used to be, and frankly I think the book is out on how to beat him - get him off balance and touch his temple.

It's only going to be downhill from here, especially if he has to fight a guy like Moraes who is a very polished striker and packs a mean punch.

He's had a great career, but I truly do believe that he's doing himself no favors by getting into the cage at this point. I don't want to see him become another Hendricks.
lol wtf

classic sherdog right here

Everyone should quit as soon as they lose a fight.

lmao dominant bantamweight champ who lost a fight one division below... sure bud , he should hang em

Back