I think I saw hogweed today

Go run through it naked then lay out and get a tan.

I'm kidding. Stay away from it. It's poisonous and worse than poison ivy.

Go run through it naked then lay out and get a tan.

I'm kidding. Stay away from it. It's poisonous and worse than poison ivy.

I know! And I'm always outside and love the sun and always go through trails etc etc

giant-hogweed-2.jpg

WARNING GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF WHAT HOGWEED DOES TO YOU!!!

Q5mokO9.jpg

gianthogtop-591258.jpg

65633.jpg

heracleum_mantegazzianum_edin_230610_3_300.jpg

I've never heard of it. where can I find some?

oh why did i have to click on that spoiler link,

oh why did i have to click on that spoiler link,

I warned you so hard man

Bet you won't fuck with hogweed and will run in terror if you ever happen to see it

I warned you so hard man

Bet you won't fuck with hogweed and will run in terror if you ever happen to see it
That's for sure true, im going to look at every inch of my flower bed to see if there is even a hint of the hogweeds

It looks like that other weed that is very common with the white tops.. It isn't that common of a weed,is it?

That's for sure true, im going to look at every inch of my flower bed to see if there is even a hint of the hogweeds
Hogweeds are massive . Not likely to grow in your flower bed unless your property is on the edge of bush . It tends to grow in wet areas like around creeks ponds swamps ditches marsh conservation areas . From pictures it looks deceiving like small but its huge . You have probably seen two very similar looking plants queens anne lace and wild parsnip and thinking these might be hog weed but hogweed is like 6 feet tall before it flowers . Its massive and you would have noticed something so large in your flower bed . But if your property borders forest bush then its possible to grow around the borders of your property so you should check . If you find it you have to call some one to remove and destroy it .

giant-hogweed-1.jpg

It looks like that other weed that is very common with the white tops.. It isn't that common of a weed,is it?

When you see a picture of just hogweed by itself you would think it looks like queen anne lace because you cant really tell how big it is but when you see a person standing beside it you realize just how massive hogweed is so there is really no confusing it with other common weeds .

wild parsnip gets pretty big too tho. it's yellow in my area, not sure if there's a white variant. hmm is there a yellow variant of hogweed?

And this is why I don't go camping.....

Well that and spiders

Back