• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies I think Glenn Close is a poor mans Meryl Streep. What are some of your poor versions of other actors

Here's Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie finally meet one another.

fans-confusing-margot-robbie-with-jaime-pressly-fb8.png

margot-696x456.jpg

72QktkuTURBXy84YWFmY2NmMS1mMGRkLTQzM2MtOTc3NC1mYzk2YTgwMmQwNTEuanBlZ5GVAs0DxgDCww

e619e1bd62911ed4eefe630afe749c7f.jpg

Wood all 3!

I agree Jaime Pressly is hotter when she was young with sharper features. I actually find Jaime Pressly attractive and Margot Robbie not.

It's that twang that puts her over for me.

I think Ford is the most overrated actor in the business. He has no range. He just plays himself every time. He's been fortunate that he's been in a lot of good movies which would have succeeded even if he hadn't been in them.
Yessss! Finally someone agrees with me.

The only role I really liked him in was han solo, but I think Tom Selleck would've been a better Indiana Jones.

The Po' Boy is the poor man's Rich Boy.

The+Italian+Poor+Boy.jpg

The+Richboy.jpg

I think Margot is "prettier" but Jamie is "sexier".

Jamie looks like Margot's hot, white trash cousin, but her body is/was out of this world!

They are almost indistinguishable, i find margot more attractive prob because of wolf of wallstreet. Jamie pressley is a little harder sell after my name is earl.

Nice to see you kids jerk off to what your dad's did to the internet from the 2000's...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back