Movies I think Glenn Close is a poor mans Meryl Streep. What are some of your poor versions of other actors

Here's Jaime Pressly and Margot Robbie finally meet one another.

fans-confusing-margot-robbie-with-jaime-pressly-fb8.png

margot-696x456.jpg

72QktkuTURBXy84YWFmY2NmMS1mMGRkLTQzM2MtOTc3NC1mYzk2YTgwMmQwNTEuanBlZ5GVAs0DxgDCww

e619e1bd62911ed4eefe630afe749c7f.jpg

Wood all 3!

I agree Jaime Pressly is hotter when she was young with sharper features. I actually find Jaime Pressly attractive and Margot Robbie not.

It's that twang that puts her over for me.

I think Ford is the most overrated actor in the business. He has no range. He just plays himself every time. He's been fortunate that he's been in a lot of good movies which would have succeeded even if he hadn't been in them.
Yessss! Finally someone agrees with me.

The only role I really liked him in was han solo, but I think Tom Selleck would've been a better Indiana Jones.

The Po' Boy is the poor man's Rich Boy.

The+Italian+Poor+Boy.jpg

The+Richboy.jpg

I think Margot is "prettier" but Jamie is "sexier".

Jamie looks like Margot's hot, white trash cousin, but her body is/was out of this world!

They are almost indistinguishable, i find margot more attractive prob because of wolf of wallstreet. Jamie pressley is a little harder sell after my name is earl.

Nice to see you kids jerk off to what your dad's did to the internet from the 2000's...

Back