Rumored I think Gökhan Saki retired from MMA

He tried to cash in on the growing fanbase and hype behind MMA but came to the sport too late. Dude made his debut past his prime and was already worn out from a high-level kickboxing career.

Which is the tall one? In my imagination they both look the same height

One was midget short and one was amazon tall. They were 19 years old and college exchange students. I liked the short one more but my friend was a manlet, so I had to bang the tall one.

aL9NPkB7_700w_0.jpg

he promised he would be 205's champ in 2019....

Saki was a huge bust. I hyped him up to friends and held an event at my place and looked like a retard when he got knocked out

I hyped up Lombard for his UFC debut with a bunch of semi casual buddies and I looked like a literal idiot. These things happen.

Not sure what you were thinking TS, his first fight wasnt exactly going his way but he got the KO.

Not sure what you were thinking TS, his first fight wasnt exactly going his way but he got the KO.

He was decent. Good TDD, good power shots - looking for a fast finish. Pretty fun to watch and he gained a lot of fans that night. That was what I was expecting. Crushing the Silvas, Roundtrees and Cutelabas of the Division and cracking the Top 15.

It's ok we still have another Saki, Augusto Sakai.

He started with his Training Camp and is using the Gram regularly but he is only tagging #kickboxing and non-MMA stuff. He also left Istanbul where he was practicing with Olympic Medalist Wrestlers and Black Belt Jitzers. He is in Rotterdam and only working on his shape and his striking.

Dunno Guys seems like the Saki Era comes to an end. There is still hope bc there is no official announcement but it doesen't look good.

Just wanted to share my feelings with you. I am heartbroken.

<RomeroSalute>

YellowFakeChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif
Such a bad stoppage. Saki was completely gassed and Henrique was far from out.

Back