Rumored I think Gökhan Saki retired from MMA

Whilst he's "only" 36 he's very shop worn by this point, if he was going to do anything in MMA it needed to be fast IMHO.

Rountree ended any chance IMO. He needed to rocket to the top with a couple quick ko's and get it done.

He started with his Training Camp and is using the Gram regularly but he is only tagging #kickboxing and non-MMA stuff. He also left Istanbul where he was practicing with Olympic Medalist Wrestlers and Black Belt Jitzers. He is in Rotterdam and only working on his shape and his striking.

Dunno Guys seems like the Saki Era comes to an end. There is still hope bc there is no official announcement but it doesen't look good.

Just wanted to share my feelings with you. I am heartbroken.

<RomeroSalute>

YellowFakeChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif
i was really hoping to see some mma fights from him, prob top 3 highest level strikers to compete in mma

Nah, only the tall one.
The tall one lol isn't the average height of a Thai man only 5'5?

Didn't you used to be a mod?

FYI I wasnt talking shit I was just messing around. I'm only 5'6

Last edited:
The tall one lol isn't the average height of a Thai man only 5'5?

Didn't you used to be a mod?

FYI I wasnt talking shit I was just messing around. I'm only 5'6

She was a solid 6 foot tall. Pretty tall girl. This was a US chick in Australia. Cro Cop vs Gonzaga was a long time ago man.

She was a solid 6 foot tall. Pretty tall girl. This was a US chick in Australia. Cro Cop vs Gonzaga was a long time ago man.
I like tall chicks. Don't have much of a choice at 5'6 lol. I worked with a 5'11 black chick and she was absolutely beautiful. Wish I could have climbed that mountain but never got the chance.

I like tall chicks. Don't have much of a choice at 5'6 lol. I worked with a 5'11 black chick and she was absolutely beautiful. Wish I could have climbed that mountain but never got the chance.

I was shoeless (common in aussieland) and im 6 foot, so she was a bit taller than me with her shoes on.

speaking of tall girls, i saw a black colombian girl in a strip club in Medelin that was like 6'6. Unreal legs like you wouldn't believe.

my buddy is like 5'3 and banged her for like $80 bucks haha. His face went up to her belly button.

At 5'11, I've been fortunate enough to run on both fields and I generally prefer them around 5'7, 5'8-ish.

I was shoeless (common in aussieland) and im 6 foot, so she was a bit taller than me with her shoes on.

speaking of tall girls, i saw a black colombian girl in a strip club in Medelin that was like 6'6. Unreal legs like you wouldn't believe.

my buddy is like 5'3 and banged her for like $80 bucks haha. His face went up to her belly button.

wtf

<36><36><36><36>

Damn I could bury my face in her ass standing up lol

wood update my first post and thread title but i am carded. I think, it's official. Saki is back at Glory and left the UFC. Welcome back to your real house, REBEL

Well, I hope.

I just remember his defense sucked in MMA. No head or body movement. Great for a scrap, terrible to win

Saki was a huge bust. I hyped him up to friends and held an event at my place and looked like a retard when he got knocked out
Yeah -- it's always bizarre when a high level kickboxer's striking doesn't work well in MMA or a high level wrestler's wrestling in MMA for that matter as well...

Back