• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think Conor is 5'5. Evidence inside.

A lot of legit threads get Wasted. It's totally subjective to MOD approval there's no rules... it's like a jungle in here!

Welcome to the Jungle BRah
We need law and order

401423.jpg

In saying this, you do realize that you're implying every opponent that Conor has ever faced and will face in his career has a falsely billed height, right? That means both UFC and Cage Warriors. Do you really think the conspiracy (or whatever it is we decide to call it) runs that deep?

Here you can see Kevin Hart and Conor next to Conan. Obviously both are very short men.
Nothing wrong with that but it sometimes looks funny if they stand next to a tall alpha like Conan, makes them look like kids. But more interesting is that we have a fair, unbiased comparison other than the UFC propaganda. They'd never admit that their biggest star is the height of an average 16 years old, they have to promote the 'we have the most dangerous men on earth' narrative.

I think Kevin might be even shorter, maybe by an inch. He's 5'4 and has no reason to lie about it.
mwBfnaT.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

upload_2016-10-1_16-16-47.png

UFC Champion Conor Mcgregor uses Max Tall, now so can you with this one of a kind tv offer.

(looking for an extra boost in height? try Max Tall with man heels.)

Here you can see Kevin Hart and Conor next to Conan. Obviously both are very short men.
Nothing wrong with that but it sometimes looks funny if they stand next to a tall alpha like Conan, makes them look like kids. But more interesting is that we have a fair, unbiased comparison other than the UFC propaganda. They'd never admit that their biggest star is the height of an average 16 years old, they have to promote the 'we have the most dangerous men on earth' narrative.

I think Kevin might be even shorter, maybe by an inch. He's 5'4 and has no reason to lie about it.
mwBfnaT.jpg

conan-and-conor-640x360.jpg

I love the mentality of the shertards...So let me get this straight...conan is an alpha, simply cause he's tall. The guy is a huge pussy..conor would ko him in 4 seconds...and conor isn't shorty you moron...He's normal height...short is 5'3

Kevin Hart is like 5'3"
But yeah I think McG is shorter than listed. Most athletes, celebrity, famous are. Think McG is 5'6-5'7"

GSP is supposedly 5'9" and looks a lot longer/bigger. Conor look 1"-3" shorter (hat and poofy hair make him look taller vs GSP bald). And who knows what shoes they is wearing.
Conor-Mcgregor-and-GSP1-e1411937238170.png

They look virtually the same dam size...haha the hate is strong with this one....hahaha

Manlets are known for dealing well with hardship

You can be a manlet, even if you can kick just about everyone's ass? in a bar, you're the baddest dude there...you can beat up probably 98% of earths population...but if you are under 5'10 you're a manlet...Doesn't matter how big and muscular you are, how tough you are...only thing that matters is your height...is that correct shertards????? hahaha

You can be a manlet, even if you can kick just about everyone's ass? in a bar, you're the baddest dude there...you can beat up probably 98% of earths population...but if you are under 5'10 you're a manlet...Doesn't matter how big and muscular you are, how tough you are...only thing that matters is your height...is that correct shertards????? hahaha
I am confused.
Are you being touchy, as a manlet. Proving me wrong?

god damn you're triggered

UFC Champion Conor Mcgregor uses Max Tall, now so can you with this one of a kind tv offer.

(looking for an extra boost in height? try Max Tall with man heels.)

Yep!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Back