I think Conor could decision GSP at WW

Nah he'd want to go for the KO.

Georges doesn't lose decisions. He has lost by TKO though

Conor has the tools to beat GSP at his own game, I know his TDD is 3rd grade level but hes improve drastically since his first fight with Nate. He has more power in his punches also a tad bit faster than GSP with his kicks. Conors grappling is underrated when a Gracie says your world class then that's what it is. Plus his combinations are alot more flowy. His cardio was messed up from jet lag he said it before.
giphy.gif

I would almost make a bet your 10 bucks against me killing myself on that. GSP has the sickest wrestling in MMA and most hate admitting it because he did not wrestle all of his life like they did. I give Conor 30 seconds on his feet at the start of each round before he lands on his back and remains there. GSP eats strikers for brunch all day. Conor can't beat Nate Diaz who is a 155 guy how did GSP get mentioned? Conor was lucky to get GSP's autograph
More surprising that GSP's takedown ability was his ability to keep guys down. It's like once they were down he weighed a 1000 pounds and they didn't even try to get up. How often does that happen? People shit on GSP for that, but really, it's an incredible strength.

Troll thread?

87506e_127195.jpg

GSP is probably the worst possible match up for El Tapo.

Conor has the tools to beat GSP at his own game, I know his TDD is 3rd grade level but hes improve drastically since his first fight with Nate. He has more power in his punches also a tad bit faster than GSP with his kicks. Conors grappling is underrated when a Gracie says your world class then that's what it is. Plus his combinations are alot more flowy. His cardio was messed up from jet lag he said it before.
Dream on

and Santa Claus climbs down all the chimney's of the world
and give out gifts to all of the children
through Christmas Eve Night

how do you know he's improved a lot?

he hasn't fought yet dummy

His last fight was the Nate fight. We don't actually know if Conor has actually gotten better at anything yet.

A couple points i dont get from you

1. How would you even know if his TDD has improved since the nate fight if he hasnt even fought yet?
2. Conors kicks rarely do any damage they are just flashy for the most part, he misses like 70% of his kicks so how are they better than GSP.

Only valid point is he has better hands which is arguably not even true

More surprising that GSP's takedown ability was his ability to keep guys down. It's like once they were down he weighed a 1000 pounds and they didn't even try to get up. How often does that happen? People shit on GSP for that, but really, it's an incredible strength.

Fitch said GSP wasn't strong but had crazy fast hips.

Cant believe people arent talking about Conor's greatly improved TDD since the Nate fight.

Ive never seeing anything like it before

How can i,as a fan who has been watching since UFC 1,who has been through the pride era,the dark Era of THE UFC and just LOVES this sport,respect posters like this? And I could add half of sherdog and 90% of conor fans to that list.

Conor would have GSP looking like this again. Head clean off. :D

141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

You shouldn't be aloud on the Internet or be permitted to have offspring. You are either a pathetic troll or dumber then a sack of hammers.

Back