I think Conor could decision GSP at WW

GSP would take him down and beat the shit out of him. He's way stronger and explosive. Conor would not win a single round. Please stop making stupid threads--no offence.

Conor has the tools to beat GSP at his own game, I know his TDD is 3rd grade level but hes improve drastically since his first fight with Nate. He has more power in his punches also a tad bit faster than GSP with his kicks. Conors grappling is underrated when a Gracie says your world class then that's what it is. Plus his combinations are alot more flowy. His cardio was messed up from jet lag he said it before.
This is a joke, correct?

L-O-FUCKING-L @ By dec of all fucking ways too! ha!

You guys are GSP nut cuddlers he will not be same GSP that was gifted in his last decision. Conor has fought opponents on par with GSP but GSP has more fights. Look what he did to Aldo even 188lb GSP couldn't do that. Conor Bless
GSP has gotten better since he.fought Hendricks, so he'll still have a bit of an edge.

Conor has the tools to beat GSP at his own game, I know his TDD is 3rd grade level but hes improve drastically since his first fight with Nate. He has more power in his punches also a tad bit faster than GSP with his kicks. Conors grappling is underrated when a Gracie says your world class then that's what it is. Plus his combinations are alot more flowy. His cardio was messed up from jet lag he said it before.
Not even this man believes it
200_s.gif

I do too. Someone just needs to blackmail the judges, payoff the judges, blindfold the judges, tell the judges the fighters are in different corners,

As many Conor huggers as inhabit this place, buddeh...

Your post has ZERO likes. A couple Superman punches and Conor is panic wrestling against the GOAT. Smarten up.

I would almost make a bet your 10 bucks against me killing myself on that. GSP has the sickest wrestling in MMA and most hate admitting it because he did not wrestle all of his life like they did. I give Conor 30 seconds on his feet at the start of each round before he lands on his back and remains there. GSP eats strikers for brunch all day. Conor can't beat Nate Diaz who is a 155 guy how did GSP get mentioned? Conor was lucky to get GSP's autograph

You guys are GSP nut cuddlers he will not be same GSP that was gifted in his last decision. Conor has fought opponents on par with GSP but GSP has more fights. Look what he did to Aldo even 188lb GSP couldn't do that. Conor Bless

Yeah, GSP doesn't need to be anywhere near his prime to get Conor down and keep him down. GSP might not have KO'd Aldo and hell, let's say that he couldn't take him down either. What does that have to do with not being able to take Conor, who is a completely different fighter, down?

A decision only goes one way with GSP, haven't you learned?

dogpc.jpg

on behalf of all Conor fans....
giphy.gif

Back