I think Conor 2.0 is the best he's ever been and could clear the 155 division...

Pretty sure he's up to 4.70 by now.....

“Could” is a great word for a guy who fights once every 2 years and couldn’t be bothered to cut the weight.

I look forward to seeing him fight someone of consequence again. He could do that. And TS is right. He could even win.

But clear the division? If he ever fights 2-3x in 18 months again I’ll be as thrilled as anyone. Until then....

I've never seen Conor's body look so muscular and stout.

I don't think he's on steroids, but he looks so cut and muscular that I did question it.

The way he immediately overpowered Cerrone and crumbled him shocked me.

I even think this Conor has a chance against Khabib. Did Khabib retire because he saw it? Conor looks extremely different and has no doubt improved in every facet.

The main reason he hasn't fought is because a Conor fight without a crowd is such a huge loss financially.

I really hope crowds are back soon before Conor leaves what should be his prime.
Bait

The fantasy of Conor being an elite killer fighting twice a year is long gone, mate.

He's 1-1 at 155, hasn't won a fight there in years, and the one guy he did beat is in the D Leagues getting ko'd faster than he did against Conor.

He'd never hold the belt at 155 if he had to earn his shot like Tony, DP, JG, etc...

I don't think he's on steroids, but he looks so cut and muscular that I did question it.

I even think this Conor has a chance against Khabib. Did Khabib retire because he saw it? Conor looks extremely different and has no doubt improved in every facet.

The main reason he hasn't fought is because a Conor fight without a crowd is such a huge loss financially.

I really hope crowds are back soon before Conor leaves what should be his prime.
Can he even make the weight?

He probably destroys anyone that cant take him down, and he did well surviving khabib, even with the cheating, for as long as he was on bottom, Conor has all the talent, just no heart when it gets hard. If he was hungry like when he was coming up, i would actually agree with you

To clear the division, he would need to defend the title. He can't defend.

This is a very silly assumption. And it sounds a bit gay.

even dan hooker would beat conor.
Ban.
I'm never taking another one of your posts seriously after you actually think that Hooker of all people would beat Conor.

Ban.
I'm never taking another one of your posts seriously after you actually think that Hooker of all people would beat Conor.
Nooo!! Chael you were one of my fav competitors for Anderson! Please don’t want me bant!! :(:(:(

And hooker would be a handful for anyone, I am sure he got the tools to handle conor easily.

Conor need better cardio

Nooo!! Chael you were one of my fav competitors for Anderson! Please don’t want me bant!! :(:(:(

And hooker would be a handful for anyone, I am sure he got the tools to handle conor easily.
Lmao, maybe I took it a bit far. But seriously, Hooker would get smoked. He got wrecked by Barbosa, felder gave him a fight I thought felder won. Conor's striking is in another level.

Lmao, maybe I took it a bit far. But seriously, Hooker would get smoked. He got wrecked by Barbosa, felder gave him a fight I thought felder won. Conor's striking is in another level.
He arguably beat poirer though, and that’s one of Conor’s best wins.

i dunno, call me silly. But I think hooker poses lots of threats to conor.

Back