I think Conor 2.0 is the best he's ever been and could clear the 155 division...

Conors at like 3.0 or 4.0 by now lol

None of this will matter when he goes against top competition.

Lmao don't forget "humble conor is best conor" loooool
dclaugh.gif

yea except he doesnt even wanna cut weight to 155.........i still think tony beats him

There's lot of claims about a fighter who's only fought once in 2 years. People talk as if "Conor 2.0" has been tearing through the competition. He fought one time against a declining Cerrone at welterweight who's 4-8 in the last 4 years.

He arguably beat poirer though, and that’s one of Conor’s best wins.

i dunno, call me silly. But I think hooker poses lots of threats to conor.
But Conor demolished Poirer, whereas Hooker scraped by.

Honestly, I would bet my account that Conor beats hooker.

He arguably beat poirer though, and that’s one of Conor’s best wins.

i dunno, call me silly. But I think hooker poses lots of threats to conor.
Dan's grappling is super underrated too, if he could hang through the 1st round i wouldn't write him off

I've never seen Conor's body look so muscular and stout.

I don't think he's on steroids, but he looks so cut and muscular that I did question it.

The way he immediately overpowered Cerrone and crumbled him shocked me.

I even think this Conor has a chance against Khabib. Did Khabib retire because he saw it? Conor looks extremely different and has no doubt improved in every facet.

The main reason he hasn't fought is because a Conor fight without a crowd is such a huge loss financially.

I really hope crowds are back soon before Conor leaves what should be his prime.

If you think his new muscular physique will make a fighter with cardio issues any better you are delusional my friend.

Conor clears out the LW division.

@ 170

<36>

he's gonna clear the division he is 1-1 in?

Now, why would that ever shock you? This cowboy that Conor defeated is the same one that couldn't even win a split decision over Niko Price.

What the fuck is Conor 2.0? Just the guy who fought Cerrone and looks bigger on instagram?

Very little has been shown so far, not enough to warrant a 2.0 name.

Did Conrat fought Cerrone who got a draw against Niko Price?
Niko Price who was busting Cerrone up early in the fight.

people forgetting that fight against cerone?
conor looked amazing and had new tricks up his sleeve and embarrassed him.
yeah , I know its cerone but still. He used to be a threat

I've never seen Conor's body look so muscular and stout.

I don't think he's on steroids, but he looks so cut and muscular that I did question it.

I even think this Conor has a chance against Khabib. Did Khabib retire because he saw it? Conor looks extremely different and has no doubt improved in every facet.

The main reason he hasn't fought is because a Conor fight without a crowd is such a huge loss financially.

I really hope crowds are back soon before Conor leaves what should be his prime.
20201020_190112.jpg

conrat didnt even clear 145
he took the belt and said deuces because defending a belt is a fuckload harder than winning one

Not a huge loss financially at all. The PPV makes 10x the live gate especially since the ufc doesn't have to pay the cable company 50% profit anymore.

Back