I think Anderson Silvas next title defense will be against...

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hector Lombard! I know if bisping wins he gets the next shot but I really doubt he beats belfort. Belfort is a beast, his only 2 loses in the last 6-7 yrs have been against silva and bones. Bisping is really good, I think he's the most underrated fighter and I want to see him fight silva but it's not gunna happen.

Chris weidman isn't coming back Til around summer time and he just he wants to fight bisping to shut him up. Lombard fights okami on march and if he wins convincingly I think he'll get it. He talks about how he wants to fight a lot and be active. Im sure he would fight silva the next day if they wanted him too.

I have a feeling we could see lombard vs silva around July or August! Silva better watch out ;)

Thoughts??

thoughts?

I think overlooking Okami is not a good idea.

The dude is a tough matchup for EVERY MW in the world...except Andy obviously.

in fact I think Bisping has as much chances to beat Belfort than Lombard to beat Okami.

ps : Silva would destroy Lombard

I think he'll fight Bill Bradski. The man is seven foot tall and eats burning embers for breakfast.

But in all seriousness it will be Bisping if he wins. Weidman needs to win another fight in my opinion.

Okami will probably beat Lombard.

Silva would rather fight Lombard and Bisping at the same time than going in the cage with Weidman. But who can blame him, he is all about easy fights and money.

Silva would rather fight Lombard and Bisping at the same time than going in the cage with Weidman. But who can blame him, he is all about easy fights and money.

Yeah, because former UFC and PRIDE champions are "easy" fights.

The Silva haters just can't stand how good he is, so instead they keep whining about his "easy" fights. They are easy fights. Because when you're the best fighter in the world, every fight is easy.

Damn it! I wish I could prove you wrong, but 70% of Silva's fights are screaming....U're RIGHT!!!!

Ive been waiting to see this fight for years now hope it happens

Yeah, because former UFC and PRIDE champions are "easy" fights.

The Silva haters just can't stand how good he is, so instead they keep whining about his "easy" fights. They are easy fights. Because when you're the best fighter in the world, every fight is easy.

Silva does make it look easy enough for anyone to try,until some guy kicks you in the head and makes your leg look like Nate Marquardt's did after his last fight.

Silva/Lombard would be a terrible fight IMO. Lombard is way too slow.

Oh, you're a riot guy with only a few posts and dubs already. lol

... Lombard. After Bisping's head gets ripped off this weekend he will not get a title shot. Personally, I would like to see Vitor get another shot. I'm not sure why people aren't interested in this. Unfortunately Okami will probably win a boring decision against Lombard, neither guy will get a title shot, and the MW division will be more unclear than ever. Gegard will come over with some hype and momentum and then lose to someone like Alan Belcher or something and make MW even more murky. I think champs should defend their belts against whoever is next in line (and available) regardless of what the PPV sales are gonna be.

I really want to see Bisping fight Anderson, so we stop having to hear him talk. Same thing with Weidman. Lombard would be great hype but I just don't see Anderson losing before retirement at this point.

I think the UFC is waiting till Sat to make any moves on Anderson.....if Bisping wins its his shot 100%. If he loses.....

Weidman is out till May/June.....he didnt get the shot last time and was signed to fight Boetch, so he's not getting his shot.

Lombard beats Okami.....I agree that Lombard gets the shot. But if Lombard loses??? The UFC has to consider this and be creative....

Rockhold vs Jacare in the UFC? As a back up

Lol @ people thinking Okami is an easy fight for Lombard. He does have a bad chin, but Tim Boetsch of all people UD'd him

Back