I think Anderson Silvas next title defense will be against...

Well.....i think, if Vitor beats Pisbing in excitin fashion...Hendo style...he win get the next shot. Up untill he ate all five of Andy's toe he was looing good.

I think the UFC is waiting till Sat to make any moves on Anderson.....if Bisping wins its his shot 100%. If he loses.....

Weidman is out till May/June.....he didnt get the shot last time and was signed to fight Boetch, so he's not getting his shot.

Lombard beats Okami.....I agree that Lombard gets the shot. But if Lombard loses??? The UFC has to consider this and be creative....

Rockhold vs Jacare in the UFC? As a back up

I know its a little out there but I think that if Lombard and Bisping both lose than Rashad would drop to MW and fight Andy. But I see that as a Backup backup plan. Rockhold would be a bit more interesting of a fight though....

Well.....i think, if Vitor beats Pisbing in excitin fashion...Hendo style...he win get the next shot. Up untill he ate all five of Andy's toe he was looing good.

I would love to see Vitor and Andy go at it again but alot of other people dont agree and the UFC probably wont be so quick to give Vitor another shot so fast after he just lost to Jones so recently.

I don't see it happening. AS has already indicated he wants fights that will sell PPVs and make him money. Lombard has only 2 UFC fights, and while he's better known after having fought in Bellator than the average UFC newcomer, he's still a relative unknown.

My money is on Bisping assuming he can hold on for a win over Vitor (which is anything but a given).

I think if Hector wins no matter whether Bisping wins or not, I think the UFC is pairing Lombard with Weidman, since Hector would be fighting in March then his next fight could be summer, perfect timing for fighting Weidman. If Bisping loses and if GSP wins against Nick I think they will push the superfight, while we find a true-cut contender.

Silva would rather fight Lombard and Bisping at the same time than going in the cage with Weidman. But who can blame him, he is all about easy fights and money.

And all Weidman presents is an easy fight without the money so can you blame Silva for not being bothered?

I think he'll fight Bill Bradski. The man is seven foot tall and eats burning embers for breakfast.

But in all seriousness it will be Bisping if he wins. Weidman needs to win another fight in my opinion.

Okami will probably beat Lombard.

To Bill Brasky, a real son of a bitch. great

Yeah, because former UFC and PRIDE champions are "easy" fights.

The Silva haters just can't stand how good he is, so instead they keep whining about his "easy" fights. They are easy fights. Because when you're the best fighter in the world, every fight is easy.

silva is a great fighter , but 80% of his fights were easy opponents.

Eh, at this point, I almost hope Bisping wins just so we can stop hearing this stuff about what a legit contender he is at 185 that UFC's been pushing for the last five years. They'll probably just waist Anderson's next title shot anyway; it might as well be against Mike.

Note: dont want to come off as a hater; Bisping is a very good fighter and acts like a professional most of the time, but against AS he's got a snowballs chance.

thoughts?

I think overlooking Okami is not a good idea.

The dude is a tough matchup for EVERY MW in the world...except Andy obviously.

in fact I think Bisping has as much chances to beat Belfort than Lombard to beat Okami.

ps : Silva would destroy Lombard

Damn. Respect for Okami? That's a rare treat haha I agree. Okami is a monster at MW. He would give anybody a tough time in the division.

Lombard really wants Bisping and has called him out a few times now.

If Bisping isn't convincing against Belfort? I wouldn't be surprised if they make that fight.

... Lombard. After Bisping's head gets ripped off this weekend he will not get a title shot. Personally, I would like to see Vitor get another shot. I'm not sure why people aren't interested in this. Unfortunately Okami will probably win a boring decision against Lombard, neither guy will get a title shot, and the MW division will be more unclear than ever. Gegard will come over with some hype and momentum and then lose to someone like Alan Belcher or something and make MW even more murky. I think champs should defend their belts against whoever is next in line (and available) regardless of what the PPV sales are gonna be.

but thatsnot wat dana wants. he wants $$$$$$

Silva would rather fight Lombard and Bisping at the same time than going in the cage with Weidman. But who can blame him, he is all about easy fights and money.

LOL. You've been reading too much crap on the internet.

I like this, but that's assuming Weidman gets him first. Then it makes sense for sure. He's one of the few guys at 185 who at least might be an intriguing opponent. My guess though is Anderson catches him and we look back and say how did we think a much shorter guy with less reach who was going to stand with Anderson would have any chance. :icon_surp

Back