i talked to BJ at the airport after the fight!

tom069

Orange Belt
Reaction score
first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 63, (i was so upset BJ is the man) i saw my idol BJ in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept matt towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury

I believe you, and the story about the rib sounds true. He was wining the fight-by far, and all of a sudden something happened, but now we know what happened!!

What's BJ doing at the Las Vegas airport right after the fight when the fight was in Anaheim?

turbozed said:
What's BJ doing at the Las Vegas airport right after the fight when the fight was in Anaheim?

bwhaha.

nice that you post this story after the interview was up.

turbozed said:
haha my bad. i am so typsy, i just started college the other day so... you know how that goes

turbozed said:
LOL.....

tom069 said:
haha my bad. i am so typsy, i just started college the other day so... you know how that goes

Wow.....I feel sorry for you. Prepare to get flamed :icon_neut

turbozed said:

lol threadstarter got owned

I Take Xyience said:
Wow.....I feel sorry for you. Prepare to get flamed :icon_neut
well its the truth. you can hate all you want

So did you make the story up or you messed up and meant LAX. WTF

tom069 said:
you just read the story, you werent talking to him.

turbozed said:

Your lies have been revealed!!!!

tom069 said:
come on dude, i dont care how tipsy u are when ur in LAX u will remember that place is a fucking zoo....

Brkowkrrowkwwwwwerrrrrrrzzzz......pttf

That's the sound of tom069's credibility crashing and burning.

you girlies can hate all you want. i'm not lying. but whatever, believe what you want.

Back