I swear the world is getting smaller.

I prefer to think my dick is getting biggers and not the world is gettin smaller.

All of it is a bit random though, right? And I hate that word bring overused.
I don't think forces are at work to fuck with my head or anything and as much as she's doing my head in a lot, it's nice to hear her saying "bloody hell" in a real Californian accent sometimes. It just sucks we support the same team but I'm the only one who gets talked to about it because...accent.
Nothing is fucking with your head. Is normal.

And youse's accent does stand out in CA, so...

P. S. It's always fun to hear "bloody hell" in any accent. It means something hilarious is about to happen or has just happened. Keep your phone cam ready)

Nothing is fucking with your head. Is normal.

And youse's accent does stand out in CA, so...

P. S. It's always fun to hear "bloody hell" in any accent. It means something hilarious is about to happen or has just happened. Keep your phone cam ready)
Like The Red Wedding on GoT or Carrie? ;)

I know a guy with a cat, i at one stage also had a cat. The cats were not related though.

You don't know that. Did you send their DNA samples to 19 And Me? Did you?

Last edited:
Certain places, I know a lot of people from the UK who've moved to either Sydney or LA.

Im from a northern boom town in Canada. I was living in Scotland working at a random bar off the beaten path. Went for a walk/smoke break and bumped into a girl from my elementary school, junior high.

Theres a pic of a girl by some landmark and her future husband is in the background randomly unrelated. Im too lazy to find the pic.

I was at a comedy club in NYC. They sat me next to a guy that lives in Australia. I live in a small town in Ohio. Long story short we ended up knowing a guy that lives a couple towns over from me

I've told this story before, but you've got a memory like. ... like. ....

There was a period I kept running into R&B singer Brian McKnight, including once out of state. Quite coincidentally through a circle of friends I knew someone who'd dated him for years; she did not care about this coincidence IN THE LEAST.

Come to think of it there isn't much story here. Brian, quick!

Come on, man ... a little faster?

I was staying at a motel in a rural part of Oklahoma, I walked to the 1 liquor store in town, and in the parking lot of that liquor store, I run into a guy I was friends with in high school.....in California. We were both astonished, talked briefly but I had to keep it pushing, it was just too weird. Trips me out to this day and feels like a dream if I really think about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back