I support Julianna Pena

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Yeah she says some silly things and a lot of people hate her, but she's a friend of Miesha Tate and the heir apparent to Tate's WBW wrestling throne so I'll have to root for her in most of her fights from now on. It's on her, McMann, Zingano and Evans-Smith to KEEP WRESTLING ALIVE at WBW now that the Queen of High School Wrestling has departed.

Wrestling forever!

10354536_887609821265700_1624630650_n.jpg

She kicks dudes in the balls.

Tate is alright but Pena is just extremely unlikeable. It's like she tries to be disliked, but I don't think that is actually the case.

I find Pena extremely hot. She likes dolls, likes drawing and coloring, trains to fight and fights professionally, and beats dudes up in bar fights... plus likes to throw up triangles during sex...

That's one fucking hot mix.

Go Pena!

I find Pena extremely hot. She likes dolls, likes drawing and coloring, trains to fight and fights professionally, and beats dudes up in bar fights... plus likes to throw up triangles during sex...

That's one fucking hot mix.

Go Pena!
She looks like a dude.

Thank You Kwic, believe this guy starts a thread about Julianna and not 1God damn pic? Toe nail, finger nail, nothing! C'Mon Man..?

If the woman from Peru learned from The Nunes fight, and being 5 rounds, Ive got her beating Pena

Yeah she says some silly things and a lot of people hate her, but she's a friend of Miesha Tate and the heir apparent to Tate's WBW wrestling throne so I'll have to root for her in most of her fights from now on. It's on her, McMann, Zingano and Evans-Smith to KEEP WRESTLING ALIVE at WBW now that the Queen of High School Wrestling has departed.

Wrestling forever!

No one cares, save it for your blog. I hope Shevchenko kicks her ass.

She's pretty good, but for a Venezuelan she's average at best.

But yeah, she's a tough chick and I like watching her fights, but she did come off like an idiot in that whole incident where she hit the dude.

Wrestling forever!
So you support feminist nazi ball kicking?
I guess it dont bother you with that big muff you got there
<{Heymansnicker}>

Meh, she can take her crazy entitlement and kicking people in the balls else where.

Wrestling forever!
I've been supporting Pena since TUF. She doesn't always say things the way people want to hear them especially when she is trying to be persuasive but she has a lot of heart in her fights and passion for what she does. Screw the people that hate on her because I think she's pretty likable and I find it easy to root for her.

Back