I support Julianna Pena

Meh, she can take her crazy entitlement and kicking people in the balls else where.
May you never have a friend/girlfriend that would kick someone in the balls on your behalf.

May you never have a friend/girlfriend that would kick someone in the balls on your behalf.
It's not the fact that it was a chick to me. She's a god damn professional fighter, and is kicking guys in the balls...lol come on now, at least uncork a right hook or something.

It's not the fact that it was a chick to me. She's a god damn professional fighter, and is kicking guys in the balls...lol come on now, at least uncork a right hook or something.
She's a girl. I don't think people understand what that means whether she's a fighter or not. Maybe they were trying to man-handle her and she threw a kick to separate or whatever. Who knows? Since none of us was there, I guess we won't ever know exactly what went down. From what I know, she was trying to get a bleeding friend cleaned up at a bar owned by her friend and the employees wouldn't let her and they had a confrontation. The rest is between them, imo.

She's a girl. I don't think people understand what that means whether she's a fighter or not. Maybe they were trying to man-handle her and she threw a kick to separate or whatever. Who knows? Since none of us was there, I guess we won't ever know exactly what went down. From what I know, she was trying to get a bleeding friend cleaned up at a bar owned by her friend and the employees wouldn't let her and they had a confrontation. The rest is between them, imo.
This is the cuckiest shit ive read all day. We know she kicked a guy in the balls. Fuck her.

How in the world do you figure she's a feminist Nazi? What are you on about?
It was hyperbole, but she is an entitled moron that said that female fighters should get paid 2x as much (or some other ridiculous number) than male fighters because they are better fighters that put on better fights, and they bring the crowds, and run the world. Barf barf barf

Valentina is one of Sherdog's own...so...sorry, Julie...

WAR SHEVCHENKO! <cheer>

This is the cuckiest shit ive read all day. We know she kicked a guy in the balls. Fuck her.
How is it "cucky"? So you are the defender of all men's balls now? If anything, that sounds "cuckier." LOL

Yeah, of a bar that was closed. And any report I read claimed her to have kicked 2 separate guys in the testicles, allegedly one being the owner itself. Even her lawyer admitted she used bad judgement.

How is it "cucky"? So you are the defender of all men's balls now? If anything, that sounds "cuckier." LOL
"She's a poor defenseless girl, so she can do whatever she wants. If she kicked a guy in the balls while she was drunk with her other drunk asshole friends, then it MUST be the orher guy's fault. She couldn't of possibly done anything wrong! Please understand her. Also understand that she likes to take a big black cock while you watch, using your tears as lube as you wank it in the corner."

You literally sounded like a cuck with your dumb statement. I hate how often the word is used now, because it usually Isn't even used right..but you nailed it

No but she did our very first Q&A :p

So she's pretty much Sherdog lineal champ, imo.
Pena is a member of the elite Sherdog pantheon that also includes Ronda, Conor, Bisping, Kennedy, PVZ, Browne etc. though. lol

I support this girl

brazil-suelyn-medeiros.jpg

But can she fight? Looks like Pena would remove her spine and soft organs.

Back