I still think Gadelha won

Failed takedown attempts vs striking...

What the fuck was everyone watching? I had Joe turned off so maybe that was the culprit. It was competitive but Joanna was a pretty clear winner. It was Claudia trying to catch up, being stifled and taking damage. Great performance by Joanna and grit shown by Claudia.

Claudia was pretty much completely ineffective. She got some take downs and held Joanna against the cage for a bit but did not actually accomplish anything with it. She lost the striking pretty handily.

Also, in no universe is Joanna 'hot'

Claudia was pretty much completely ineffective. She got some take downs and held Joanna against the cage for a bit but did not actually accomplish anything with it. She lost the striking pretty handily.

Also, in no universe is Joanna 'hot'
Thank you sir, sanity and competence! And I think Joanna is a badass but my dick wouldn't twitch for that. And that's fine..because she's a fighter. And I watch fights for...fighting.

Thought she was robbed as well, but if MMA judging as a whole is starting to become less wrestling biased, then I'm all for that. Polish Jedi looked hot at the post fight press conference, IMO. That pic posted is obviously a bad pic of her (weigh in) and clearly doesn't do her justice. Agenda driven posts are agenda driven, more news at 11:15.

Ok... Maybe i went too far with "hot" but that pic doesnt do her justice at all. She looks better in videos

She looks much better before a weigh-cut :cool:

JEDRZEJCZYK-Joanna_POL_.jpg

joanna_jedrzejczyk.jpg

Joanna_Main.jpg

"Gadelha went beast" while maintaining a striking accuracy of cirka 20%... ya.

Nice catch judges, obviously didn't get the judges who scored Pearson vs. Diego..

No. The judges got it right. Damaging strikes should always take precedence over ineffective control.

Claudia deserved to win about as much as Johnny Hendricks did against Lawler. Both grappled against the cage, but Joanna had the better striking and inflicted the most damage. It ended up pretty close though and I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch actually.

This, people give too much merit to holding someone against the fence for 4 minutes without doing squat. That doesn't count that much in my book, because the fighter that does that is not effective and is hardly doing any damage but to his gas tank.
The only real action of that fight favored JJ, because she was the one landing shots and doing the damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back