I still think Gadelha won

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Joanna seems to have the more fan friendlier style, is hot and i rooted for her.

Claudia Gadelha won that fight 29-28 by taking the second and third. She went beast mode after that cut. She got absolutely robbed imo.

Just wanna throw that out there :)

Last edited:
She's hot? Neither are hot. Gadelha has a nice ass but that's it between the 2 girls.

But yeah Gadelha won.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk
image_crop.php

Since when Joanna is considered hot?

Yup. I agree with everything. Joanna should have lost that one.

Joanna is a beast.
I'm glad she won.
That thing she does at the weigh ins makes me laugh.

Her and Carla should be a good fight.

Joanna seems to have the more fan friendlier style, is hot and i rooted for her.

Claudia Gadelha won that fight 29-28 by taking the second and third. She went beast mode after that cut. She got absolutely robbed imo.

Just wanna throw that out there :)

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

Thought the Brazilian chick won too, even though I like the polish girl's overall style. Gadehla got the TD's and was clinching her against the cage most of the fight if I recall correctly, even though she wasn't doing much with them by shitty unified rules she should have gotten the decision.

Both are pretty.

Close, close call. If the judges gave fight to Gadelha, fans would have complained that Gadelha lost the round. You can't satisfy everyone, right?

Both are pretty.

Close, close call. If the judges gave fight to Gadelha, fans would have complained that Gadelha lost the round. You can't satisfy everyone, right?

I dont know i think more would have complained that she is a boring point fighter

Thought the Brazilian chick won too, even though I like the polish girl's overall style. Gadehla got the TD's and was clinching her against the cage most of the fight if I recall correctly, even though she wasn't doing much with them by shitty unified rules she should have gotten the decision.

Claudia deserved to win about as much as Johnny Hendricks did against Lawler. Both grappled against the cage, but Joanna had the better striking and inflicted the most damage. It ended up pretty close though and I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch actually.

Under the scoring criteria we've grown familiar with sure but hey, at least Claudia will now have more time to prepare herself for when she inevitably faces the numero uno, CM Esparza.

Under the scoring criteria we've grown familiar with sure but hey, at least Claudia will now have more time to prepare herself for when she inevitably faces the numero uno, CM Esparza.

Sure. It just sucks for her that her undefeated streak ended like that

BTW Claudia is the hot one of the two, dat face.

In B4 'Erick Silva' comment.

Claudia is hot. The fight coulda gone either way. Calling it a robbery is ignorant. If lawler got away with his win against hendricks, then one can give the third round of that fight to joanna. Jj got rd 1 because of the knockdown, which otherwise coulda gone to gadelha. Round 2 was the swing round and claudia did very little with, what..? Two takedowns or 3? She was getting lit up on the feet. Close fight, but I think the right person got the nod.

Back