I still think Conor has some game in him.

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not talking gimmicky matchmaking game I mean real life he can still hang with the elite and maybe beat some guys not expected too.

Those losses to Dustin look kinda crazy, but Dustin is an active killer (fighting for the belt with a good shot to win). I think he steam rolls Mikey and if so give him Masvidal after he beats Nates head in again.

That can do buys.

Or if you want max @155.

There's options.

This is gonna be fun.

I don't think he looked as bad as people think during his last two fights.

During the first bout, he was getting the better of dustin on the feet. His reads and reactions weren't quite as good as we've seen from him in the past, but it was still a pretty good striking performance. Covered distance well as always, countered well, technically strong on the outside.

He allowed himself to get sucked into a more boxing dominant style of training, which cost him. It was also around this time that we started to learn just how underrated calf kicks really are.

Adjustments looked to be made in the 3rd fight, more springy movement with a greater emphasis on kicks, as if he was trying to do his best impression of his prime self.

Like most fights that end in injury, it was a bit inconclusive and doesn't really give a full accounting of where a fighter stands. I think it can be easy just to see the L. But not enough really happened in that fight to say anything truly conclusive, it just left more questions.

Overall though, even in his last two fights, I think he showed that he still has the potential to hang in the top of the division. They weren't bad performances.

I think the bigger question now is where is his head at, how motivated is he to train at that level, how much has he lost from the leg break, he's also getting up there in age.

We won't really know until he gets back in there, but I don't think you can necessarily sleep on him either.

I'm not talking gimmicky matchmaking game I mean real life he can still hang with the elite and maybe beat some guys not expected too.

Those losses to Dustin look kinda crazy, but Dustin is an active killer (fighting for the belt with a good shot to win). I think he steam rolls Mikey and if so give him Masvidal after he beats Nates head in again.

That can do buys.

Or if you want max @155.

There's options.

This is gonna be fun.

Why?

conor stopped caring when he decided that riding the coattails of two belts and being an online warrior meant more than a real legacy.

conor stopped caring when he decided that riding the coattails of two belts and being an online warrior meant more than a real legacy.
Get over whatever issues you have my guy

He was competitive with Dustin in both fights despite being super rusty and who knows what would’ve happened if he didn’t break his leg. But taking another few years off on top of his drug and alcohol abuse I think he’s gonna look super washed and possibly get KOd easy in his return. I hope I’m wrong but he clearly is past prime and doesn’t take his career seriously anymore.

But if he somehow is similar to his old self he’s a problem for anyone

That can do buys.

Or if you want max @155.

There's options.

This is gonna be fun.
The fight won't be close. I just watch Chandler vs Ferguson again. A past his prime Tony that doesn't even have basic striking skills down was tuning up Chandler before that kick, he even dropped Chandler. That's literally the only guy Tony looked good against after he fought Justin. A 70% Conor will KO Chandler in under 2 minutes imo.

Last edited:
I already told you he's gonna, you hooter. Trust in Poirierfan, 🤪
tray_large.png

Conor isn't anywhere close to elite anymore. Fights with either Nate or Jorge would still probably do ridiculous business though.

Back