I Still Love Wandy

always been one of my favorite fighters from any combat sport, and will always be so, regardless what he does next. love the guy

Loyalty is a thing of the past nowadays. Win, lose, or draw I support the axe murderer

He already crippled his legacy by his behaviour in the months that have past since his fight vs Stann - he should've quit that fight.
Now he has made a total fool of himself by acting like a brainless thug on TUF, even cheering Dida for his dishonorable action against Sonnen. Wanderlei and some of his staff on last seasons TUF Brazil are the worst thing that could've happened to the country imagewise.
I personally always liked Wanderlei's fights, but I won't root for him anymore. I simply lost all respect for him. He completly lost his grip on reality and has become a selfabsorbed clown that thinks of himself as a crusader for his country, while actually being exactly the opposit.

TBH, I was only addressing the real Wand fans. Sorry.

BXK207828_grilo2800.jpg

Yeah, there's no way he can compete with the other top MW fighters. His reign of dominance ended in 2006 to Cro Cops leg, and that was 8 years ago.

"I dont have fans, I have friends"

Well as your friend Wand, just face Chael, then retire, win lose or draw.

TBH, I was only addressing the real Wand fans. Sorry.

I rooted for the guy back in pride, I rooted for him in the UFC. Still, the way he conducts himself nowadays just isn't acceptable for me. And don't give me that bs loyalty routine, this is a matter of principles and I'm sticking to mine by not supporting a thug. If I never was a "real Wand fan" then, fine. I really couldn't care less.

I rooted for the guy back in pride, I rooted for him in the UFC. Still, the way he conducts himself nowadays just isn't acceptable for me. And don't give me that bs loyalty routine, this is a matter of principles and I'm sticking to mine by not supporting a thug. If I never was a "real Wand fan" then, fine. I really couldn't care less.

Lmao @ "unacceptable to me...I must now bash him on the internets all day long to show my disapproval"

Yes this a terrible for Wand's image and slightly taints his career, but he still was one of the most fan friendly fighters ever.

The man literally would bend over backwards for his fans and was one of the few fighters that actually backed up the claim that he tried to make every fight exciting.

Even after he started getting KO'd Wand never changed his style. One could say that was stupid on his part, but he sure as hell was fun to watch! My guess is he'll be back and end his career either KOing someone or going out on his shield!

Im with you good sir

i dont care what he does as hes simply a coward in my book and deserves no respect. if he retires then hell forever be known as the loser who was scared to fight chael and if he continues and fights chael down the line hell end up getting destroyed either way

all his fans left him in brazil and everywhere else. only hipsters and like minded cowards still idolize him after this last stunt

rip wand the coward

Can't say Im sorry the ban hammer done fell on ya

principles start with a fundamental premise that you actually understand the meaning of loyalty.

Of course you rooted for Wand in PRIDE, he was champ for half a decade. But as soon as things go wry, you're all too quick to spit on his cloak. How dare you, sir.

Go back to worshiping your bronze ox you heathen.

i dont care what he does as hes simply a coward in my book and deserves no respect. if he retires then hell forever be known as the loser who was scared to fight chael and if he continues and fights chael down the line hell end up getting destroyed either way

all his fans left him in brazil and everywhere else. only hipsters and like minded cowards still idolize him after this last stunt

rip wand the coward

Rofl. People like you are laughable.

And I find people are acting like this is the first time Wanderlei has ever ran his mouth. Shows how new most of you guys are to this sport.

Back