Social I still don't understand why slavery is blamed on white Americans

And to add to the confusing nature of American history, the first
legal owner of a slave was a black man named Anthony Johnson

In 1653, John Casor, a black indentured servant whose contract Johnson appeared to have bought in the early 1640s, approached Captain Goldsmith, claiming his indenture had expired seven years earlier and that he was being held illegally by Johnson. A neighbor, Robert Parker, intervened and persuaded Johnson to free Casor.

Handwritten court ruling.
March 8, 1655
Parker offered Casor work, and he signed a term of indenture to the planter. Johnson filed a Freedom suit against Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654 for the return of Casor. The court initially found in favor of Parker, but Johnson appealed. In 1655, the court reversed its ruling.[17] Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.[18]

This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.[19][20][21][22][23]

Historically people usually took the slaves from their neighboring tribes, they were worked to death or eventually let free. There was never a notion of the slaves being genetically inferior to them, and they didn't take slaves of different races and sail them thousands of miles away and then enslave generations of their progeny.

So your saying professional athlete's don't have superior genetics?
You asked a question insinuating that slavery was good because the descendants of slaves are better off here than in Africa

I asked you if you think Africa would still be fucked up if whites didn't colonize and rape it for 2 centuries

Why don't you stop being a coward and censoring yourself and say what you really think about black folks?

You asked a question insinuating that slavery was good because the descendants of slaves are better off here than in Africa

I asked you if you think Africa would still be fucked up if whites didn't colonize and rape it for 2 centuries

Why don't you stop being a coward and censoring yourself and say what you really think about black folks?
You asked if i thought black people had inferior genetics. I answered your question. You ignored and deflected.

You asked if i thought black people had inferior genetics. I answered your question. You ignored and deflected.
A third time, last chance chud - do you think Africa would still be fucked up if whites didn't colonize and rape it for centuries? Why make a comment about black people being better off here and then cuck out from any follow up discourse on a point that YOU made?

A third time, last chance chud - do you think Africa would still be fucked up if whites didn't colonize and rape it for centuries? Why make a comment about black people being better off here and then cuck out from any follow up discourse on a point that YOU made?
Your asking a hypothetical question. Do you need to be reminded that Black Africans sold black Africans. You act like "White" people came over to Africa and Stole Black Africans, and made them slaves. When in fact, Black Africans SOLD them as SLAVES to "WHITE" people.

I'll cut to the chase. Do you think black people are mentally inferior on a genetic level?
I'll cut to the chase. Are you implying that black athletes are not smart? Most professional black athletes have college degrees.

“ I still don't understand why slavery is blamed on white Americans”

Because so many white Americans are hell-bent on defending it.

Back