I still believe Machida is Jones' biggest threat !

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe a slightly more aggressive Machida frustrates and avoides Jones, while outpointing him to a solid UD.

It's intelligence that defeats Jones, not strength, not skill alone.

Keep believing. Dude can't even land a decisive strike on Phil Davis LOL

I've always thought this as well and Machida should have gotten another shot at Jones after he knocked out Bader.

rudy.png
machida is even slower now, too small anyways

I believe a slightly more aggressive Machida frustrates and avoides Jones, while outpointing him to a solid UD.

Fighting wise or fight IQ i still think Jones gets the better of machida

How did that work out for Machida against Weidman?

He arguably wins one round and people still think he can beat Jones. He will NEVER beat Jones. He couldn't even beat Phil Davis
laff.gif

Machida could train his ass off for weeks and Jones could come straight out of rehab and demolish Machida the next day

wtb.png
we still playin this "oh but this guy has the style to take him on!
5I5s8.png
ninja please once Jon GOAT Jones beats gustaffson again hell go and claim the hw title

Machida won the first round, yes. But like all of Lyotos stoppages he gets impatient and abandons his gameplan and tries to attack beyond what reality is giving him. Watch the 2nd shogun fight he was doing just fine but the crowd starts booing and Lyoto goes full retard with a lunging straight left with no setup.

Machida left LHW for a reason. Right now Gus and then Rumble are biggest threats. Gus for obvious reasons and Rumble because he's been on a tear

This guy thought he was bein clever/wanted to troll.

Let's continue to drag him.

Maybe he makes it out of the second next time.

Back