I still believe Machida is Jones' biggest threat !

Jones murders Him again, and doesn't care about making some fans doing so.

Jones is way too big for Machida.. he can take him down when he wants and beat him up. Machida cant even beat phil davis for crying out loud

Machida is one of my faorite fighters, but JJ is too much for him. He even couldn't deal with Wiedman

yeah, uh no.

Machida is too small, end of story. He has no margin for error.

GUS. Did people already forget that fight. Really close but I had Gus winning that one, so in my mind he is the best LHW out there. Anthony is looking like a beast so I can't wait for that one.

Maybe he makes it out of the second next time.

nochance.jpg

I don't think Machida is ever going back to LHW. He's so small compared to guys like Jones, Gus and Rumble. Don't be surprised if he ends his career at WW.

Jones was a missed spinning elbow away from losing his title to Gustafsson—who was easily winning the first 4 minutes of round 4 and who Jones went 1 for 11 trying to take down.

He is far and away the most credible threat now that we know Cormier couldn't overcome Jones' size and leverage.

Cormier and Gustafsson are the only thing close to a threat to Jones, and maybe Johnson.

Ehh I feel Machida could do good early on, but Jones would figure out his timing again eventually. He's just too big for Lyoto.

machida gives any fighter trouble no matter what. he may not win them all, but machida will never be an easy night out for anyone. Hes that good that unique.

Back