I stacked my car yesterday

I'm not familiar with your cockney slang Finga', but glad you're alright... I hope my deer luck hasn't seeped to others on the forum.

What exactly happened?

I hate douchebags like that, a.k.a. 90 something percent of drivers. But I don't play games. Just scoot over and let the idiot pass. You'll never have to see them again.
I was doing like 2 miles an hour pulling into a parking spot at work. Just totally misjudged it. Couple of chicks have scratched their cars up as well doing the same thing, just not half as bad. The curbs are really high.
Just went to security and they all knw, pretty much the whole company apparently know when there is apparently a chip on the curb and a bit of a hedge...come on.

But it's okay, they seem more worried about me than that.

I was doing like 2 miles an hour pulling into a parking spot at work. Just totally misjudged it. Couple of chicks have scratched their cars up as well doing the same thing, just not half as bad. The curbs are really high.
Just went to security and they all knw, pretty much the whole company apparently know when there is apparently a chip on the curb and a bit of a hedge...come on.

But it's okay, they seem more worried about me than that.

Oh, I thought it was something serious.
<DisgustingHHH>

Only at work, no damage to me or anyone else or company property but I proper fucked up the front bumper. It's been taken into the shop and we have a replacement Dodge Charger...which they've only insured him on. I want to drive a Dodge Charger dammit!!!!
Shouldn't have been so focused on the naughty pics that I p.m.'d you, silly
<{1-16}>

Only at work, no damage to me or anyone else or company property but I proper fucked up the front bumper. It's been taken into the shop and we have a replacement Dodge Charger...which they've only insured him on. I want to drive a Dodge Charger dammit!!!!

they are like driving a boat

Your insurance doesn't also cover whatever car you happen to be driving? I think mine does, so I can drive someone else's car and be covered. I think I found that out when asking my insurance company if a car I just bought is covered.

Your insurance doesn't also cover whatever car you happen to be driving? I think mine does, so I can drive someone else's car and be covered. I think I found that out when asking my insurance company if a car I just bought is covered.
No, the rental company Geico sent him to...only his license. Probably for the best. Everyone drives like a bunch of loons here in rush hour. Best I stick to my Mini which I know.

i see people every....single....day scrape the front ends over the top of hte parking stones or whatever those things are called.

Then they inevitably back up, making the same noise, drawing even more attention.

It's hard to gauge how far front ends stick out, tbf to those people.

Now if you were driving like a Peugeot/Skoda/Reynault or some rando tiny Euro vehicle there's no excuse
Needs front parking camera like back camera. I often think I'm too close when parking front first, but turns out I'm quite far away.

One shopping center has a short curb concrete barrier separating coming and going and one time I saw maybe a Trans Am turn right over that scraping the underside. I'm guessing dangerous if damaged the gas tank or brake lines or whatever's there.

Only have to pay the $500 deductible but $4,500 worth of damage. Bumper, passenger side front wing, front passenger headlight, grill, radiator and part of the AC unit.

The confusion caused by using the word 'stacked' makes it all worth while!

I came home from work today and someone hit my fckin bIke and left it laying there.

Lmao saw a lady straight jump island curb at jimmy johns yesterday in a nissan Altima. Shed done cleared the island by the the time she stopped, got out and walked around car for good 5 minutes, no noticeable damage, probably needs alignment

Back