I stacked my car yesterday

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only at work, no damage to me or anyone else or company property but I proper fucked up the front bumper. It's been taken into the shop and we have a replacement Dodge Charger...which they've only insured him on. I want to drive a Dodge Charger dammit!!!!

What u try to stack it on? I haven’t stacked anything in awhile. I almost had to because my roommate has so many cups and I did the dishes and was going to put the cups on top of other cups ... wait I stacked the plates so I lied about not stacking for awhile so just ignore this

Women drivers... aMirite???
Recently, the majority of the drivers who really fuck me up on the motorways. Like evil shit women drivers. At least it happened in the car park and not on the horrid motorways here. I saw a dead person on the road, then the day after my bumper has to be replaced because I mangled it so much. Not a great couple of days. Byeeee, $500

giphy-1.gif

I just stacked a shit at the work stalls. Horrifying experiences always.

Last edited:
Recently, the majority of the drivers who really fuck me up on the motorways. Like evil shit women drivers. At least it happened in the car park and not on the horrid motorways here. I saw a dead person on the road, then the day after my bumper has to be replaced because I mangled it so much. Not a great couple of days. Byeeee, $500
RIP

I've been stacking bills! Is that a saying? Not bills like I owe money but bills like hunerds... Also stacking cardboard! Not cardboard like boxes of cardboard but cardboard like boxes of cards ... Nevermind...

What do you mean by stacking? Chances are you're one of these douche bags that drive like idiots. Always tailgating and coinstantly switching lanes. I hate it when I'm driving 5-10 miles over the speed limit and some idiot behind me feels like he's going to die if he doesn't get to his destination 3 seconds earlier.

What do you mean by stacking? Chances are you're one of these douche bags that drive like idiots. Always tailgating and coinstantly switching lanes. I hate it when I'm driving 5-10 miles over the speed limit and some idiot behind me feels like he's going to die if he doesn't get to his destination 3 seconds earlier.

Yup. Somehow in 15 years of driving in a major metropolitan city I've never managed to rear-end someone.

What did you hit?

Only at work, no damage to me or anyone else or company property but I proper fucked up the front bumper. It's been taken into the shop and we have a replacement Dodge Charger...which they've only insured him on. I want to drive a Dodge Charger dammit!!!!

Be honest, was this you as a child?
tenor.gif

Tell them you want a Challenger and then paint it like the Cobra Kai one before you return it.

Chances are I am completely the opposite. I keep my distance complexity but thanks. Very kind.
It was pulling up to a really high curb at work. Few other people have done it, just not as badly.

i see people every....single....day scrape the front ends over the top of hte parking stones or whatever those things are called.

Then they inevitably back up, making the same noise, drawing even more attention.

It's hard to gauge how far front ends stick out, tbf to those people.

Now if you were driving like a Peugeot/Skoda/Reynault or some rando tiny Euro vehicle there's no excuse

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with your cockney slang Finga', but glad you're alright... I hope my deer luck hasn't seeped to others on the forum.

What exactly happened?

I hate douchebags like that, a.k.a. 90 something percent of drivers. But I don't play games. Just scoot over and let the idiot pass. You'll never have to see them again.

Back