I skipped past the 125lb and 115lb fights - did I miss anything?

Yah, they were pretty good fights

These divisions were created to appease the manlet congregation here on sherdog.These posters on here love the BW's and FLW's because they see them selves and live through the BW's and FLW's.

And you don't enjoy watching them because?

You missed some pretty good fights, but look on the bright side...you took a stand, got to start a thread and talk about your decision and its implications.

ts clearly watched and wants people to agree manlets are bores and girls have terrible striking.

Woman's fight is good but flyweights sucked, looked like kids fighting, mostly are boring

Bob, are you the fella that used a politically incorrect term for Aborigines in a P&M thread? Good times, I laughed me ass off, mate! Cheers, put another shrimp on the barbie!

a lot of sexy flailing going on in the women's fight plus awkward post fight interview

These divisions were created to appease the manlet congregation here on sherdog.These posters on here love the BW's and FLW's because they see them selves and live through the BW's and FLW's.

6'2 master race here, I enjoy every weight class because im not some insecure weirdo who has a size fetish

Oh its the "Look how cool I am I dont watch WMMA or lighter fighters" guy

Translation: "I don't have the attention span for a three round fight."

i have this problem but don't know how to fix it. i can watch a 90 minute 0-0 soccer game but i have a hard time paying attention to 15 minute fights

Two attractive women going at it. Something you will never see for real, TS.

i doubt it.

good strategy on your part.

i wish they had them fight by weight order, so we could always do that every time.

Two attractive women going at it. Something you will never see for real, TS.

was there another women's fight on the card? i thought valerie/maryna was the only womens fight on that card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back