I skipped past the 125lb and 115lb fights - did I miss anything?

Bobs Crook

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just assumed the flyweights would bob around like corks so I skipped it. Went to a decision no doubt? The lhw fight following it was nice and fast.

I also assumed the women would just flail at each other for 15 minutes.

Was I wrong mates?

The women's fight was the best I watched but I fell asleep before rd 3 of Cote/Burkman and I woke up after Holloway won via injury.

I mean, the women's fight was no bigfoot vs soa, but it was pretty good.

You were wrong. They were good fights.

Translation: "I don't have the attention span for a three round fight."

Both were far more entertaining than your average clash of flabby, middling heavyweights.

Just assumed the flyweights would bob around like corks so I skipped it. Went to a decision no doubt? The lhw fight following it was nice and fast.

Was I wrong mates?

Are you trolling, mate?

Yes?

Allright, mate.

You already got answered on atleast one of those questions in the previous thread.

You missed one of the best post fight interviews ever, if you're not full of shit.

Was I wrong mates?

Hope you enjoyed Erick Silva.

The women's fight was the best I watched but I fell asleep before rd 3 of Cote/Burkman and I woke up after Holloway won via injury.

cote/burkman was amazing fight i was losing my mind screaming you missed a fun one and the girl fight was sweet and the beal/chris was okay

Was I wrong mates?

yep

The FLW and SW fights were two of the better quality fights. Y'all mother fuckers hating

I fell asleep and missed all, but hit record last night before so

just watch the main 3 fights now, were so dull

Moroz/Letourneau was fight of the night.

You're an idiot for skipping fights because you don't like the weight class.

you called it two boring decisions. too bad magny is a point fighter too and ruined the co-main.

These divisions were created to appease the manlet congregation here on sherdog.These posters on here love the BW's and FLW's because they see them selves and live through the BW's and FLW's.

These divisions were created to appease the manlet congregation here on sherdog.These posters on here love the BW's and FLW's because they see them selves and live through the BW's and FLW's.
or we just like watching Thomas Almeida over Jared Rosholt.

Are you trolling, mate?

Yes?

Allright, mate.

Yes, this was a pathetically transparent attempt to troll. He literally asked this same exact rhetorical question in another thread that was specifically about the 115 fight last night .. Fraud.

Back