I shaved my head today. Not all the way down to the scalp. But a 1/4 inch shave. I like it.

I've been doing a #3 all around since quarantine. It's about 3/8". Used to get a 6 with a three on the sides but my shop closed so I just kept doing this once every three weeks.

Closer to the UFC than you where when you had a full head of hair. You got it. Now you just gotta get ripped. Google "David Goggins" that guys a workhorse bruh.
Ahhh, good old goggins, no Google necessary. Been a fan since his days in the shield
Was good in justified too....then to play the tranny in soa, he's awesome lol. Always liked the shows he was in more than the movies

Ok? I do the 1/4" only. Its what ive always got since i was a kid with a marine father. Only hair cut I've ever known. Its not even close to bald though so i dont know what some people are saying.

I shave with a razor once a week. Can't be bothered to wake up any earlier than I have to during the week.

Seriously, how do you make a thread like this and not post pics?

Fucking hell.

Last edited:
I buzz mine down with clippers too.

It looks better when I razor it all right off, but I've got too much hair and that just becomes too much of an effort. I'd have to shave it every 3 days or so to keep it.

pyle-gomer.gif

I use ta scalp regularly... Now jus the sides and back with muh lil tuft atop.

Sometime to the skin but usually jus above.

Muh hair grows like wildfire still at 54 an jus a smidgen a grey...

Course muh chin tuft is pretty damn white...

I started doing this last year out of necessity due to the pandemic. I like it. So I’m still doing it. Plus, I look more badass with my hair like this so homeless people tend to leave me alone.

1/4 inch is not shaved you long haired hippy

I want a buzzcut. But my woman dont like it.

I am 42 years old. So i dont really feel the need to have a full set of hair.

I shaved my head today. Not all the way down to the scalp. But a 1/4 inch shave. I like it.
Good for you. Hopefully you have a head that is shaped in a manner where you don’t look like a peanut head.

Some folks aren’t built for the bald head look.

Back