I sense a rise in the current state of MMA

Facetouch

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who's responsible? GSP returning? Rory emerging? Silva dominating? Fox shows getting good? Am I totally wrong?

You sense it?
didnt know the emperor had a sherdog account :cool:
why couldnt you sense the death star had such a huge flaw in it?

Diaz bros fighting for titles mother fuckers!!!!!

I don't know how GSP has such a 'legion' of fan still

pretty sure its bc we post more on sherdog - the more posts / day the more we influence good in the world and the current state of mma

it's not dying anymore?

Who's responsible? GSP returning? Rory emerging? Silva dominating? Fox shows getting good? Am I totally wrong?

I think it is because the titles were on the shelf for so long. Now there are back and being defended. Part GSP out and part the stupid immediate rematch for Edgar Then the stupid Australia miss count. and the 145 belt being injury jacked. All these are settled now even the 145 interim will be defended.

4 title belt being shelved for various reason and then coming back into play has to help.

All I can say is that it is no coincidence that the introduction of women's MMA into the UFC was at this same exact time as the second rising of MMA popularity

I thought there would be a huge influx of Foxtard newbies signing up to Sherdog once the UFC made the move. I've seen a few but not nearly as many as I thought.

Maybe Sherdog doesn't register first place on google when keywords such as *MMA* are typed into the search engine. Although I bet a huge chunk of them type UFC and end up joining the official ultimate fighting message board.

Better them than Sherdog. This place is already filled with too many spazes.

30f2a754-943a-457b-bc66-13a9ac245158.jpg

GSP is back with some exciting fights on the horizon, and Rory is the most exciting thing to come along in MMA in a looong time.

Last edited:
Back