I sense a rise in the current state of MMA

images

Everything's going well when money's coming in and no one is better at it than Georges. It felt like six years in between his last two fights and this last one was a barn burner.

If sherdog went away the sport would grow even more this place is a fukin virus

Who's responsible? GSP returning? Rory emerging? Silva dominating? Fox shows getting good? Am I totally wrong?

Well, the Fox shows are finally getting good, so I think you're correct. They seem to be going for "exciting" more so than "big name". I think it's a great way to showcase the sport, and great fighters like Benson and Rory.

i think it was GSP. when he last fought i kept seeing friends of mine who dont really follow MMA that much posting statuses about GSP's fight.

also ive noticed there have been a lot of good finishes recently

GSP is back and Anderson is healthy. Simple as that.

Bring Brock out of retirement and it will be the glory days all over again.

I blame the Aveng- wait MMA is doing good? I guess 'cause a man in a diaper just won tuf, opened up the market to the old folks.

All I can say is that it is no coincidence that the introduction of women's MMA into the UFC was at this same exact time as the second rising of MMA popularity

I'm not even kidding.

I personally agree.

Good cards and some rising stars.

I thought they stacked the last FOX card cause the previous FOX cards weren't getting enough ratings?

Back