I see many people crying about how Ronda isn't hot

I think Jessica Eye is the hottest WMMA fighter in the UFC and apparently that makes me gay on Sherdog.

You could do worse. How about one of these two?
032916-cyborg-leslie-smith-tmz-twitter-3.jpg

Rousey is a good fighter, and just leave it at that. She is anything but good looking.

Will the UFC shills stop trying to brainwash the public into thinking she's hot? Lol

Weak troll attempt.

And SI photoshop could make your hairy mother look good. The weigh-in Ronda that you jerk off to daily is a four at best.
ronda-rousey-ufc-207-raw-weigh-ins-jpg.183377
You can talk about photoshop or whatever but when you post a pic of a chick with no makeup and say "this is how she really looks" you're just being a hater because every chick everywhere wears makeup and they all look worse without it. Even Hollywood A-list actresses look a lot more everyday without makeup.

You can talk about photoshop or whatever but when you post a pic of a chick with no makeup and say "this is how she really looks" you're just being a hater because every chick everywhere wears makeup and they all look worse without it. Even Hollywood A-list actresses look a lot more everyday without makeup.
Being honest does not make me a hater. There are millions of women who look beautiful without makeup. If you disagree then it sounds like you're the one who hates women.

You can do better than Ronda. You need to believe that in your heart. When you do you will meet someone pretty, fun, and interesting. We're all rooting for you.

Still disagree
Let me tell you what I think: if this girl started fighting in the UFC and armbared Ronda I guarantee you shouldn't say the same.

This is the people we are talking with here

I would definitely do her. All day. I like female fighters. Nowt wrong with that :)

Rousey is a good fighter, and just leave it at that. She is anything but good looking.

Will the UFC shills stop trying to brainwash the public into thinking she's hot? Lol
Good point.

It's Dana's fault. He always believed that a division with ugly women would never succeed. That's why he didn't start out years earlier with Cyborg. And since he has a weird thing for Ronda he made the PR team push the narrative and brainwashed poor Joe Rogan.

This thread just turned into

"Girls hotter then ronda rousey"

Go

i wonder how many of you have bang girls who are better looking than ronda

Back