I see many people crying about how Ronda isn't hot

Strikeforce RRR was cute. Post Holly RRR is a nasty landmonster. I've never seen someone get sooo out of shape sooo fast.

Weigh-ins day Ronda is the best.

ronda-rousey-ufc-190.jpg

Don't even lie you couch bugs you'd be all over this if you had a chance which you never will

ronda-rousey.jpg
Weak troll attempt.

And SI photoshop could make your hairy mother look good. The weigh-in Ronda that you jerk off to daily is a four at best.
ronda-rousey-ufc-207-raw-weigh-ins-jpg.183377

Why is it so important to some of you that we fantasize and jerk off about your princess?

when shes in shape shes attractive, but lets not act like shes smoking. Most of the photos of her are photoshopped to the max, not to mention her personality completely ruins any remaining attractiveness shes has. When in shape shes probably a 6/10

AND THE MOLEEE! MOLEMOLEMOLEE
I think this is a fair assesment.

Also if you open the door and go outside you will most likely see more attractive women. But looking at these type of threads it seems to me that this is new to a lot of people.

I'm all for MMA fighters being sexy, but it should not be the main focus.
Pfister would be champ, if that is the main criteria

Fat bitches need love too craig!

In shape Ronda is like a 6. If she wasn't famous, I'd still have sex with her but I wouldn't be extremely excited about it.

Out of shape Ronda is a 4. I'd still hit it if I was drunk at the bar around 1:30 and otherwise had to go home alone but it would be awkward for me the next morning.

If I know I'd never hit it why would I say I would? Fook Rounda for not wanting to enjoy the 10 greatest seconds in the history of time!!!!

Back