I rewatched JDS vs. Mir on Xbox Live for Free

RonBurgundy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anybody have an avatar of that insane flurry that Dos Santos laid on Mir at the end of the first round?

The one that led to him answering the doctor that he was in Mandalay Bay between rounds, even though they were in the MGM Grand?

And I didn't notice it at the time, but boy, Mir's body looked soft in that fight. He was ripped when he fought Kongo and Cro Cop, but he looked in decidedly lesser shape for the Dos Santos fight. I didn't notice as much on fight night, but it was clear in the replay.

4.gif

I guess that 6 or 7 hour walk he did, probably wasn't to helpful

I think he came in heavy to try and push JDS up against the fence.

The one that led to him answering the doctor that he was in Mandalay Bay between rounds, even though they were in the MGM Grand?

Haha, I had already forgotten that. Thanks, TS. :icon_lol:

Mir should have stopped wobbling and punched that stupid guy back. Punch that dude in the face for punching you in the face. Screw that. Punch him back. Make him pay.

(are you confused yet?)

I'm a huge Mir fan,but I knew he had very little chance of beating JDS.I think JDS is scary good,I think he will KO Velasquez in 2 rounds.I'm gonna bet all my vcash and

Mir should have stopped wobbling and punched that stupid guy back. Punch that dude in the face for punching you in the face. Screw that. Punch him back. Make him pay.

(are you confused yet?)

No, but it made me laugh.

How did you watch on Xbox dude?

Xbox live... UFC on Xbox Live, to be exact. In your main menu, just go to the UFC section. There are two free fights, Mir vs Dos Santos and Brock vs Cain.

There also is a bunch of other promo material and such. They will be doing the weigh-ins live too..

Mir fought and lost Juniors fight. He shot for one single early on, couldn't get it and decided he'd use the strategy of "stand here and let him punch me in the face a lot"

Junior Dos Santos is just BEGGING for a fighter to annihilate his lead leg with kicks, but nobody wants to do it.

After this fight I think some of the next contenders will.

Mir fought and lost Juniors fight. He shot for one single early on, couldn't get it and decided he'd use the strategy of "stand here and let him punch me in the face a lot"

Junior Dos Santos is just BEGGING for a fighter to annihilate his lead leg with kicks, but nobody wants to do it.

Even if someone gets JDS down,they can't keep him there,I agree with the leg kick strategy,but don't think anyone's brave enough to toe to toe with him for 2 or 3 rounds it will take to chop him down.

Xbox live... UFC on Xbox Live, to be exact. In your main menu, just go to the UFC section. There are two free fights, Mir vs Dos Santos and Brock vs Cain.

There also is a bunch of other promo material and such. They will be doing the weigh-ins live too..

Have you ever bought an event on Xbox? I though about doing it before but I wasn't sure. If you did how was it

WTF, I saw it said mir vs jds but really they got brock vs cain on there? that was as good as brock vs overeem I must go now

Back