I rewatched JDS vs. Mir on Xbox Live for Free

The one that led to him answering the doctor that he was in Mandalay Bay between rounds, even though they were in the MGM Grand?

Huh. I'd forgotten he did that.
I guess that's why the fight on youtube skips right to the start of the second round.

Xbox live... UFC on Xbox Live, to be exact. In your main menu, just go to the UFC section. There are two free fights, Mir vs Dos Santos and Brock vs Cain.

There also is a bunch of other promo material and such. They will be doing the weigh-ins live too..

I see. I've got ps3 so that's a no-go. Was hoping it was something else. Nevermind, thanks anyway dude.

Even if someone gets JDS down,they can't keep him there,I agree with the leg kick strategy,but don't think anyone's brave enough to toe to toe with him for 2 or 3 rounds it will take to chop him down.

Big Country and Carwin tried, but neither of them can kick worth a shit.

Have you ever bought an event on Xbox? I though about doing it before but I wasn't sure. If you did how was it

Not a UFC event, no. But I have watched other pay per view stuff. It's pretty good, but a bit grainy at times. The quality doesn't match up to a real TV PPV.

If they charged $10 less for it, I'd consider it.

WTF, I saw it said mir vs jds but really they got brock vs cain on there? that was as good as brock vs overeem I must go now

Yup, I watched them both last night.

You get two free fights with the promo material for each PPV.

And if you order live on Xbox, they will stream all the prelims live on xbox for you too, you don't have to jump all around between devices to watch on FB then FX, etc..

Mir should have stopped wobbling and punched that stupid guy back. Punch that dude in the face for punching you in the face. Screw that. Punch him back. Make him pay.

(are you confused yet?)

You sound like Rampage cornering his guys on TUF.

Even if someone gets JDS down,they can't keep him there,I agree with the leg kick strategy,but don't think anyone's brave enough to toe to toe with him for 2 or 3 rounds it will take to chop him down.

Maybe this guy has learned to kick on his extended holiday.

Alistair_Overeem_HEADSHOT.png

Mir stood no fuckin chance in that fight.

Maybe this guy has learned to kick on his extended holiday.

Alistair_Overeem_HEADSHOT.png

Overreem is the most overrated heavyweight,he has beaten Brock in the UFC,that's it,he got knocked out by Chuck back in the day,lost to Shogun,Werdum and Nog twice,hardly gonna scare JDS.

Overreem definitely looks like the toughest test right now in the HW division for Dos Santos. I really wish we could have seen Lesnar vs Junior, if only to see if Junior could have gotten back up after Brock got him down.

Overreem is the most overrated heavyweight,he has beaten Brock in the UFC,that's it,he got knocked out by Chuck back in the day,lost to Shogun,Werdum and Nog twice,hardly gonna scare JDS.

Yeah he is the same fighter as he was when he was LHW.

Have you ever bought an event on Xbox? I though about doing it before but I wasn't sure. If you did how was it

I bought Gsp vs Condit on the xbox live app. Mostly because it was 30% or so off of the original price. I was actually impressed, I had no issues whatsoever. I even had no problems the first time they were offering the free ppv's last year. Many people had problems so they also gave me UFC 142 for free. That was nice. I'm kind of bummed they don't have the JDS vs Cain at a discount.

UFC on Xbox is the shit, they gave us Lesnar/Reem and Aldo/Mendez for free, GSP/Condit in HD for 30% off and they always have like little deals and shit available, good stuff.

Back