I punked a western lowland silverback Gorilla today....

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
went to the Ft Worth Zoo today which is an awesome zoo btw

Got to the ape encounter and was observing a pod of gorillas the Alpha male (me now) had like two Gorilla girls tbh they had some nice chi chi's... anyway. Me and the male which had to be at least 800lbs. Locked eyes...he stood up and started to advance toward me

I just stayed there standing my ground like i learned from gorillas in the mist(great film) with an ice glare, no blinking this went on for what seemed like an eternity but really was probably only about 20 minutes.

A crowd of small children started to gather. To see who would back down.... The Ape eventually fell back and turned his head. It was the most intense fucking stare down contest i've ever had.

After he dick tucked The female apes had that look in their eye like they knew what was up. long story short Uncle Handle Punked an 800lb gorilla at the Ft Worth Zoo today...

thoughts.

Last edited:
Lowland silverback gorilla = Jack Handey’s wife

Last edited:
Fort Worth Zoo is the best zoo I've ever been to. Shits on the Dallas Zoo.

Last edited:
"Mothafucka lucky this bitch ass glass between us, I ain't got time fa this Harambe shit"

Same thing happened to me at the Boston Zoo, Big Joe wanted a piece of me and wanted my wife...I was like WTF Joe, Chillout..true story..

BTW, GSP looked scared and weak..

I'm surprised TS managed to make a thread with all the tears in his eyes from deepthroating @TeTe in the OT all day

But what if that was a game pit?

I'm surprised TS managed to make a thread with all the tears in his eyes from deepthroating @TeTe in the OT all day

You keep talking about your step dad like that and I'll return all the dildos your mammy bought you for christmas

Back